Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: CP's At Smiths?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thumbs up

Smiths just stocked up on cp's they have flytraps, sundews, neps. I went in today to take some movies back when I walked by the plant dept. something caught my eye. I bought a dente that was there all of the flytraps were dente. The sundews were adalae. And there was a nep that was labled as a venus flytrap i think it was a rafflesiana but most of the pitchers were burned so i didn't buy it. But every single plant except for the nep were in awesome condition. There isn't one trap on the dente I bought that is brown or black. I think it is just because they just bought them. Usually stores like that just shove that little terrarium pot dealy on a shelf and never water it so i probably give them another 1-2 weeks before they start dying off.

Oh and there are 2 plants in the one I bought the traps are probably 1/2" big (the biggest one). Definately a good find you should check your local Smiths to see if they have the same thing because usually all smiths carry the same products. [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/tounge.gif[/img]
    Later
    pepperoni, and green peppers, mushrooms, olives, chives.

Were they sold in cylinders by chance, because the ones I got from Alaska were, and the vft's were all dente also. As for the nepenthes, I'm not sure. It seems like ventricosa, but I just can't tell yet.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah it was in a cylinder thingy, it was a pain to get the pot out of it to. It is by far the best quality cp I have ever bought or ordered.
    Ya think I should go get that nep. hmm i bet i could get it on discount for $2-$3. Should I? It is pretty big.
    pepperoni, and green peppers, mushrooms, olives, chives.