What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wow - something awesome arrived

Hey Guys...

Just thought I'd clue you in before we ran out
smile.gif

Ecospheres --- a new product line we're going to try.

ecosphere.jpg

to buy it... just visit the Ecosphere order page

Oh cool, I love those things... but how do you ship them?

They're shipped FedEx in a LOT of packaging
smile.gif

They ship just fine though. We received about 18 of them here last week without a problem.

Very nice product. I remember making micro ecosytems in high school with plants and fish.

I think this is so cool. But when will PFT give us the prices for Truncata and Sanguniea, and the Terririum plants. I am think in a few days. Can't wait to see the prices for the terr plants.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

But how do you get the shrimp out to feed to your plants?
wink.gif

Shrimp hae a hard shell for your plants to eat lol.
biggrin.gif

Is it completely sealed? How do they get oxygen?

Do they come in Utricularia and Aldrovanda species?  
wink.gif

Mmmm, Shrimp....
tounge.gif
wink.gif
That would be neat to have - I am sure my sister would love it as she is a Science Teacher.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (larry @ April 15 2003,08:56)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Is it completely sealed?  How do they get oxygen?[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
the plants and algea provide the oxygen. Yup it's completely sealed, a entire eco-system!
wow.gif

Regarding an <span style='color:red'>earlyer</span> post I made which has been removed for good <span style='color:red'>reson</span>.  Please note that my statement regarding the <span style='color:red'>lifespane</span> of closed ecosystems was <span style='color:red'>purly</span> a scientific one and I did not mean to suggest that this was a bad product, but rather it was good because if they fail, they fail early on.  Of <span style='color:red'>corse</span>, these items also have a <span style='color:red'>garentie</span> to help deal with the natural sensitivity of newly created systems and by no means should anyone fear buying one.  I personally hope to own one at some point and I <span style='color:red'>encurege</span> others to do the same.

(spl chk, spl chk, spl chk, spl chk, spl chk, spl chk, spl chk, spl chk)

Back