Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: International reply coupon.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi all,

I can't buy an Internation Reply Coupon anymore At our postoffice they told me there were no alternatives. But an SASE with dutch-stamps for example wouldn't work.

Can anyone tell me more about this?

Greets,

Marco
    The earth is not dying, it is being killed. And those who are killing her have names and addresses.
    Utah Phillips.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Marco

I don't know anything about IRCs, but I think my alternative is easier, go to the US Postal Service Website USPS and order a sheet of 20 $0.80 stamps (that's the price of a letter US -> Europe). That's twenty SASEs, and much easier for the person at the other end to deal with too.

It's even cheaper if you know someone in the US and have them sent to them, they just use one stamp to post them to you.

Vic in the UK
    They say that money talks, but all it ever says to me is goodbye.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dear Vic,

Thanks for your reply, I will use your system!

Right now, someone from the UK wants to send me Baobab seeds, how can I order UK stamps?

Greets and thanks,

Marco
    The earth is not dying, it is being killed. And those who are killing her have names and addresses.
    Utah Phillips.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Unfortunatley, here in the UK, it doesn't seem to be so easy to order UK stamps online. However, I might know who's seeds they are, try asking nicely [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif[/img] , you might succeed. He might accept Euros in cash too, tell him Vic says he will buy them off him at the correct exchange rate, when he see's him in June, if he doesn't use them himself. My wife travels in the Euro zone several times a month and we can always use them.

Vic
    They say that money talks, but all it ever says to me is goodbye.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Does anyone have a copy of Allen Lowrie's 2003 catalog? I cannot find a listing on the web, and international reply coupons are not accepted... [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/confused.gif[/img]