What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

They came!

well i planted everything except the sarr bulbs , too busy today so i'll have to plant them tommorow although i did take the dead leaves off ( there were a ton of them ) and discarding toerh dead material , some of the bulbs look like wrigleya and some look like leucophylla , i'm not sure yet , i'll have to wait til the actually pitcher , the coolest thing is that one of the pitcher that are new looks like half root hald pitcher , i'll just have to see when they grow . i was expecting the bulbbs to be bigger though , like cana lily or ginger rhizhomes but i guess i was just thinking too much but with new growth and 3 extra bulbs , who would complain
biggrin.gif

Well, most of my sar bulbs seem to be doing alright...a few didn't make it, but most are fine (and will be divisable this winter). My very first pitcher to open up was about 4 inches tall (a few days ago), but my #*@! cat ate it
mad.gif

Now there are a few more almost open as of yesterday morning....I didn't pay too much attention this morning, I was still sleeping as I watered them...I am actually trying a light solution of orchid fertilizer since they can't actually trap and eat anything at the moment....worth a shot....
confused.gif

i waited one day to late to order, the day i was going to order was the day they were off the clearance list
sad.gif

post some pictures?

Back