What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Small freshwater snails

timbudtwo

Shoopdawoop
hey everyone, for people that dont know, i am off the forums during the winter months and on it during summer. Anywho, I am looking for someone that would be able to give me 20+ (not much when you think about it.) small snails. I need them for dwarf puffers that i am growing (puffer fish, hehehe). And they need slightly hard shelled eats so they can grind down on their constantly growing teethers (arnt you glad you always get a science lesson out of me?). I would send a plastic screw lid tube for the snails to be transported within. They need to be quite small. Thanks in advance all you happy happy friendly friendly, giving giving people! I will eventually give you somthing in return. If you want.

I'm sending you a pm, I have massive amounts of freshwater snails, bred for the same reason. I can send you some elodea (ditch moss) that probably has eggs as well. Save me the trouble of throwing so much of them out this month, since they've taken to breeding so quickly. Those puffers are beautiful fish, good luck with them. My parents had a couple for a year, but sadly, the filter broke, and they didn't get a new one in time.

Back