What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Swamp thing

You know, I've been thinking. Their are a lot of rather cool plants that like to start growing out of new peat and when I sit and look at them I descover I have no idea what the heck 90% of them are.

Has anyone ever gotten a cool plant and found out what it actually was? Or taken a picture of it? I have gotten so many mystery sprouts it would be cool to learn more about these volenters. Proticularly since they likely live side by side with our carnivors. So, anyone?

Well, i have had grass come from LF Shpagnum and a couple small fern things and liverworts from peat.

I have had grass, a D. intermedia (from peat), and a large elephant ears like plant that was growing with my N. merrilliana before one of the pitchers formed on it and destroyed it.

well i have a furn growing in one that i have to keep cutting back and in 3 pots i got something that is growing i don't know what the heck it is. i would post a pic but, the digital camera ate all the batteries up

Back