User Tag List

Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: ARGH!!!   Some people are just ...

BoooOOOOooooo!!!!! unknownclown's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You know Ram I think youre right well #### if this guy is from Goobers that explains everything.
    Haha....I can't believe someone is about to pay 10 bucks for it!

Not that I am starting to point fingers...

The first time that I wrote the person ( which was many months ago )

I brought many points up about raising CP's. I even tols them that I sell them.

My reply ( and I wish I still had it ) was that was the information that they were told and no one has complained about dead plants.

I just hope that Gubler's wasn't their soure for care information!!

I am feeling a letter to the Ebayer again and a 'curious customer' letter to Gubler's...to just see.

I will keep you all posted!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I got a reply here it is:

instructions come from supplier // no problems w/ my plants.
    thanks john
    I get this un helpful message daily!!

Here is what I said: Short and Sweet Just Like all of us:)

You are going to kill innocent flytraps by feeding them hamburger...I would remove your wording on how to feed flytraps so you do not mislead people with false information.

(Edited by Travis at 5:43 pm on May 24, 2002)

(Edited by Travis at 5:44 pm on May 24, 2002)

Wow 10 million people can't be wrong...or can we? <rubbing chin> [img]http://www.**********.com/iBhtml/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif[/img]

here is what I wrote ( second message )

Hello,

I am sorry to bother you. I wrote you some time ago about selling Venus flytraps on Ebay and the care information that you supplied.

I wanted to ask if I may, where/who told you that this is proper care for these plants?

Certain doom for the plants you are offering will take place if those directions are followed. These plants actually need to sit in a dish of water 1 to 1 1/2 inches. But not much more than that.

Sunny windows are good depending on where you live in the world. In many places the sun is too strong and indirect lighting and or supplemental fluorescent lighting works better.

I am by no means trying to start anything. My main concern is for the well being of these plants and for the people that purchase them. All I want is for people to be happy with these plants and to help keep them around for generations to come.

Many people feel that these are hard tropical plants to take care of.

That is not the case, but the problem lies with the disinformation that has been spreading around since the beginning of time with carnivorous plants.

I ask that you reconsider your care information and/or source of information and pass along to your buyers the correct way to take care of these plants.

Thank you so much for you time, and I am sorry to bother you.

Have a great weekend!!!

Jeff Mechler
    Looking for something more EXOTIC??
    www.**********.com
    toll free:
    1-888-437-1668 ext. 3

We will see what I get.

I want to thank you all for doing what you feel is right. I feel that as long as you believe you actions to be mindful and truthful, you are doing the right thing ( unless it involves violence and hurting others ).

BANNED
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That Guy is so stupid , I sent him a email and he replied "GO TO #### '' . He just wants to rip the person who is going to buy that plant off by fraud intructions that would kill the new owners plant . He just wants to see the sad face of the person who buys it when it turns black and die . we should start a forum called ACPOAEPG : meaning Advance Carnivorous Plant Owners Against Evil Plant Growers .

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    dont it just make ya mad way down inside and you just wanna take that person out of business completely,i mean i just hate to see cp's fall into the hands of stupid people like that.ya way down inside makes ya mad ya....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, Jaie...maybe the 10 million people are wrong? That is pretty scary. Well, I am off to feed my flytrap a T-bone steak now...thanks for help but I think john has a great point. he, he, he, he, he. I'm k\d.

John "The PinHead",
    Travis

Get it:cheesy:
    Point=PinHead
    If not O'well another bad joke for the books. Made me laugh anyhow.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Someone should send him a link to http://www.sarracenia.com/faq.html .

Pat

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast