What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Yes, im getting an error

and I had to make a new thread to tell you about it, because I GET the error when attempting to respond to Ram's or Spec's messages about the error!
sad.gif
so I cant respond to those messages!

I am getting this:

Ikonboard CGI Error
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ikonboard has exited with the following error:

Can't open file (/home/cust2/usr2178/cgi-bin/ib3/Database/forum_posts/f14/forum_posts-2142.db) for reading. File exists

This error was reported at: Sources/iDatabase/Driver/DBM.pm line 246.

Please note that your 'real' paths have been removed to protect your information.

I get this error when  attempting to reply to certain posts..but not all of them.

I also was getting a different error eariler at work today, but I dont get it at home..it was a pop-up windows error at work..if I am still getting it tomorrow morning I will post it then..(it showed up for the first time this morning..until today this board has been error-free for me..today I got 2 different errors)

Scot

It should be fixed now Scotty... I am replying to my posts...

basically, we filled up. I deleted the last 15 topics of the board (WAY BACK) there used to be a page 12... no just 11!
smile.gif

So we should be good now, the topics that were put up during the error though, are currently unsalvagable, at least by me.

lok for topics in 'the begining', instead of just the last 90 days, if you delete the first (now last lol) 5 pages or so, we'll be good for a month or so...

You will continue to get errors on any topic created during the problem, I can't fix that. I have contacted all the people that created topics at that time for them to re-post.

One down, one to go.

Sorry for the inconvienience guys.

(I did go back tot he very beginning, as far as I could go. Seriously Spec!
smile.gif
I'm smarter than that!!!
smile.gif
lol)

Phil is still working on debugging. Seems getting the little devils out takes a day or 2. If we can be a bit patient he'll identify and fix them.

Are you all talking about a message that pops us saying there's a "script error" and asks if I want to keep running it? This pops up on every page, and started yesterday. I'm not real computer savy so if it's something on my end let me know what to do.

Thanks.

cpwitch

That error popping up should be gone.... is it still there?

I hate to say this, you guys are probably pulling your hair out as it is, but since you asked phil... ya, I for one am still getting the error.

Sorry!
sad.gif

Cole

I got that exact same messege when I tried to open Tim's first post that is entitled ''leaving''.

Back