What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Musical instrument

Acoustic guitar all the way. It's a Takamine (G series). I love it!!!! I play for my church youth worship team. Sadly I'm not lead guitar. Oh well... I'll leave that to the electric guitar... he's better than I am anyway.
tounge.gif
wink.gif

Toodles
tounge.gif
Wes

I do or have played the guitar, piano(a little), french horn, and clarinet. I want to learn the bag pipes, but no one plays them hear.

Well to answer the question, other than myself no one seems to appreciate my playing.

Tamlin - it's ok I've have my pipes ' fixed'.

cpwitch - my wife plays the psaltery - I love the music.

copper - pm me I can send you information on how to get the information to learn the bagpipes.

Cheers

Clarinet,Bass Clari,Tenor Sax,Irish Whistle, And Acoustic guitar (I suck&#33
wink.gif

Alright... first and foremost... I LOVE BAGPIPES! Seriously... I do...

Anyway... I play clarinet... or used to, until a rather large heavy window jumped its track and landed on my hand, I can't bridge all the keys anymore. I still attempt though.

Instruments that I can still play, piano and keyboard (sort of), and recently I have been learning to play a reed pipe, its shorter than my clarinet so I am having an easier time of it.

I played the tuba back in my junior and senior high school days.

Wow, lots of musicians here.  I can play a little acoustic guitar and I'm practicing on the recorder, tin whistle & bodhran.  I do pretty well with a tambourine.  
tounge.gif
   Mainly, I like to sing.  I belong to our local community chorus, although I rarely like the music they chose.  But if I want to sing...  
wink.gif

We had a bagpiper at our wedding in full dress tartan, naturally.

"cpwitch - my wife plays the psaltery - I love the music."

Pthiel -- I'm thrilled to hear that someone else plays the psaltery! We are few and far between and must stick together!  
biggrin.gif
Tell her "hi" for me.

cpwitch

PS -- how do you use the "quote" thingy?!

Back