Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Emergency!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Demi, you could always build one to fit the needs of the plant. the size would be bigger than your plants to fit in. that or just keep them in your room and get a light for them during the day.
    George McKay

In The End We are All Dead
    Florida

If I move to my dad's, I wont even have a room( but my brother will [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/mad.gif[/img] ). It seems the only choice I have is to persuade my mother to take some other course of action. Getting off the thoght of plants, do any of you think your lives kinda suck?

Marshfield, MA (US) USDA zone 6 cold-temperate coastal
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh...erm, is your name Nathaniel or Demi? [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/confused.gif[/img] (confused! )

do any of you think your lives kinda suck?[/QUOTE]

Sure, sometimes, but things usually get better eventually. (though I suppose if things didn't get better, my funeral would have been long ago)

BTW about the terrarium, Mike Wilder wrote about in CPN a Nepenthes cultivation method that I use successfully. It's kind of late right now (or shall I say early?) so I will try to outline it for you later. Or maybe someone could scan it? Wait, is that illegal?............zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Chris Roy
    Eastern Massachusetts, United States

I have only made this letter rather long because I have not had time to make it shorter. - Blaise Pascal

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    does your dad have any strong shelves on his wall? you could try to build an enclosure under the shelves and then hang your lighting under the shelves, the more shelves he has on the wall, the more enclosures you can build, heheheheheh!
    follow your desires, even the spur of the moment has its purpose in life!

My name is Nathaniel, and no, I don't think it is illegal to scan that article.

6. Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12