Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: What car do u drive

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I drive an '89 Toyota Land Cruiser, the last good model. It is bomb proof and can haul my raft too
    'My love was science- specifically biology and, more specifically, when placed in a common jar, which of two organisms would devour the other.'

See You Space Cowboy

actagggcagtgatatcccattggtacatggcaaattagcctcatgat
    Hagerstown, Maryland

--
    actagggcagtgatatcccattggtacatggcaaattagcctcatgat

southern methodist university--dallas, tx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    currently driving a Mazda B3000 pickup, though this is actually the fiancee's truck.

dream car? There are two:
    a Volvo P1800 of any year
    or
    a brand new Volvo V70 XC station wagon.

Why are Volvo's my dream car? Because they ROCK!

I drove a 1986 240DL into the ground before getting rid of it. It has been my favorite car ever since.
    --most effective, your majesty! and tell me, will you destroy this..."earth?"--

--later! i like to play with things awhile...before annhiliation--

from the movie Flash Gordon!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My "new" vehicle is a 1990 Chevy minivan! LOL! My hubby drives a Ford Probe (the closest thing to a sports car I'd probably ever be willing to own), and my dream vehicle was always a chevy 4x4 shortbox. Never wanted a sports car, even when I was a teen...too impractical. Pretty, but usually not made well, motors often suck and the bodies on most smash up like accordians at the slightest fender bender.
    Who knows, maybe they are starting to make them better now, but I doubt it. In today's world it's quantity not quality unfortunately.
    To live we must learn to forgive.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Usually drive the 92 Taurus...sometimes borrow hubbys 02 Honda CRV. I'm tired of driving in general so my dream car is anything with a chauffeur
    The opinions expressed here are not necessarily those of the management. And the management will be happy to hear that!

Moderator Schmoderator Fluorescent fluorite, England PlantAKiss's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I drive a flame red Jeep Cherokee Country. I love my Jeep. It has all I need...large capacity for hauling found treasures, bags of mulch, peat and potting soil, lots of plants and STUFF. I just wish somebody could figure out what's wrong with it....

My dream car? A Jeep. Never wanted any other car. All I need in a car is cargo space.

If I had a bunch o' money, it might be fun to have one of the new VW Beetles just for play. I like the colors.

About the only cars I can recognize are Jeeps and Jaguars. Jaguars are kind of pretty.

Suzanne
    "Fox terriers are born with about four times as much original sin in them as other dogs." - Jerome K. Jerome

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I cant drive but I'm getting close my mom and dad drive a 80 Scout and a 79 VW yellowish orange camper bus that we have been every where in it has well over 200,000mi on it

the car I would like (that I might be able to get) is a
    70 something VW bug that is red and is a covetable

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Currently driving:

1988 Mercury Cougar LS ( will be selling soon as I only need 1 vehicle )

1994 Mercury Sable LS
    1996 Dodge Grand Caravan

Ok, so I will still have two vehicles. I just like to have more than one thing to drive.
    Nick

Careful where you crawl, it might be a trap!

http://www.carnivorium.com
    http://www.buckeyecarnivores.com

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Technoracer - yeah, I think most of the Sunnys in Max Power are the Nissan GTI-R, the mark above mine. I don't think you can do much with the 1986-1991 Sunny before the shape change.

I like the Skyline / Mitsubishi Evo / Subaru Impreza / Toyota Supra style of Japanese supercar because of the power and the looks. I think they have a way of making them look aggressive in a way European cars can't. It's a pity about the 276hp limit, but unofficially these cars are meant to have in the region of 310hp.
    Alexis Vallance, U.K.
    Plant gallery
    Grow list

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast