What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• NickHubbell  

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spectabilis73

• Scottychaos

• Purplesundew

• Adnedarn

• Larry

• Jmenprkr

• Copper

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Goldtrap. i did the same thing!!!
mad.gif

Yeah I suppose so spect, sorry I was up late and in a hurry to go to bed since I had to get up early for work

It looks like it will be a very close race for first.

Whoever wins, you MUST tell us the plant you choose. (Though they say curiousity killed the cat)!

SF

Not sure if it has been a problem, but each person's avitar is below their name.

Oooh, I like these contests. We should have more! No need for a prize, its just fun!
biggrin.gif

we could have a drawing
Or we could have a drawing contest orbest pic contest
BUT.... keep the prizes
tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Spectabilis73 @ July 15 2003,12:36)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">what about pic of most beautiful CP contest?[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
You are tring to win them all Spectabilis73,
arent you?
tounge.gif
biggrin.gif
wink.gif
LOL That would be a good contest...I could do that.
rolleyes.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Travis @ July 14 2003,4:21)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Spectabilis73 @ July 15 2003,12:36)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">what about pic of most beautiful CP contest?[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
You are tring to win them all Spectabilis73,
arent you?
tounge.gif

biggrin.gif

wink.gif
LOL That would be a good contest...I could do that.
rolleyes.gif
[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
biggrin.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back