What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cubs

• Thread starter dfalkanger
  • Start date
Oooohhh Schloaty!  Better watch it!  As we all know, the underdogs (Cubs) have beaten a better team (Braves) already!  Who knows, maybe they'll take the whole thing?

SF

EDIT:
Did I just say that? The Cubs might actually win the World Series? My brain must not be functioning properly today!

Now, now.  Everything is possible.  Yankees, Ha!  We shall see.  Home field advantage is next!!!!!!  Watch out Schloaty, the little, tiny, itty-bitty grizzlies  are coming.

SF,
Braves are better, eh? Hmmmmm....How many world titles do the Yanks hold? Hmmmmmm
tounge.gif

Copper. Bring 'em on. They'll make great throw rugs, slippers, fuzzy hats, fur coats....The Yankees are gonna be quite warm this winter with all those pelts!

Good answer!  I like that
tounge.gif
 Fuzzy hats, hehehe.

BEAR CHOW!!!!
wow.gif

Just heard Marlins beat Cubs...bye bye Cubs. Next up Yankee's.
wink.gif

That was a great game! What a battle. Congrats! Had to let you have a little confidence builder after all, didn't we.
wow.gif
tounge.gif
rolleyes.gif

Oh no, it's not over yet.  The first cubs game against the Marlins was amazing! My predictions are it will be the Cubbies and the Yankees in the final matchup  
wink.gif

Let's hope they win tonight
biggrin.gif

Go Cubbies
smile.gif
smile.gif
biggrin.gif

Dare I gloat yet...NO, no, I must wait til the end. As long as there is na inning left anything can happen.

Hello,
Even though I live all the way across the country i have to vote.........Yankees!!!!!
Kevin

Owwww! What a spanking. I have to feel for the little fish, but. hey, I like sea food.:0
tounge.gif

All tied up

The game last night was just sad! I am surprised the Marlins made it this far!

SF
wow.gif

What a fluke huh? I don't think so... you don't get to the playoffs by playing so so.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (SnowyFalcon @ Oct. 09 2003,9:47)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">The game last night was just sad!  I am surprised the Marlins made it this far!

SF
wow.gif
[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
The last time the Marlins made in the playoffs, they won the World Series over the Braves *correct me if I am wrong - I do not watch baseball*.
biggrin.gif
Hey if I am right, I am just dazzling you with my brilliance. tee hee

Travis

Sorry Travis.. It was Cleveland Indians. Marlins and Braves are both NL teams and could not play head to head in WS.

Steve

OOOh, What a squeeeeker!  I am so glad for all the skin on the Cubbies' teeth.  Cubs Win!

Oh man I am so glad that they won last nights game!!
smile.gif
What a great game it was, I am so happy for the Cubbies
biggrin.gif

Go Cubs!
smile.gif

I saw the game last night too. It was a great game!
smile.gif

-buckeye

Back