What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Probably not something that you want to read

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

I wanted first of all to say  THANK YOU for all of those that have wished me well for my birthday, had thoughts for my mom, and of course those that sent me gifts( many suprises, and I can't thank you all enough!!
smile.gif
)

I want you all to know that I truly appreciate the giving and it was a total surprise to me.  

With all of that,

I am sadden to announce my departure from Petflytrap.com/Exotic Gardens.  Effective really immediately, I will no longer be available for much.  There are way too many issues to get into, but there are no ill feelings for the people that I work with.

I will try however to get into the forums and see what is going on, and help when I can, but I cannot promise that I will be around much for that.

I am starting school this year ( finally...) to major in Botany, and Philosophy...so in a while, you will see Dr. Jeff Mechler PhD ( it just sounds good! ).

My email will still be active, but I will not be able to respond to things as I will not be in the office to do so.  So please forward any questions/comments about plants/orders to cpinfo@petflytrap.com or pcrane@petflytrap.com  Phil or some other staff member will get with you...Just please allow them some time to do so since right at this moment things are somewhat busy during this transition.
For all of those that I have promised plants too...and you have not yet received them...I will try to get them out, but with all that is going on, I am not sure if I will have the time to send them out.  

If you are about to send me plants for a trade, DO NOT!  Please, I haven't the room now to care for what I have, and I will not have the room to care for anymore.

I will try, in the future to resume trading...but that too is up to discussion.

Please know that I will be well...and I do truly care about everyone of you!  Just know that I will not be around to show it.

Say it ain't so!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Waaaaaaaaaah!
sad.gif
sad.gif
sad.gif

Hi Jeff,
Well, best wishes for your future and I hope you enjoy your studies. Look forward to seeing you around when you can!

You will be missed here, and I'm sure we'd all be happy if you do drop in occasionally and say hello.
Good luck with school.

By Jeff. It's been a real pleasure having you on the forums.
sad.gif
Yeesh. I'm always weak when it comes to goodbyes. But hopefuly, it wont be goodbye forever, right
smile.gif
?

We all will miss you here.
sad.gif
sad.gif
sad.gif
Answer all of our questions. Have a nice school year.

I was worry something happened and to see you on study that make me feel better.
Wish lot of success and please keep in touch
I would sure would miss you around
I know you wouldn't give up CP as this is a real virus
All the best
Arie

Farewell my brother. Shoot me an email if you get the chance. Good luck, take care...

Noooooooooooo
sad.gif

Good luck in school, man!  It's be good to have a P(iled)h(igher)&D(eeper)!

We'll miss you, man.
sad.gif

Good bye Jeff, we'll all miss you emensly.
sad.gif
sad.gif
sad.gif
sad.gif
But hey you'll still be here every now and then.
smile.gif
Go for the gold and do good in school for those long 4 years.
smile.gif

Jeff...

Whoa...didn't expect this.
sad.gif
wow.gif
Best wishes, I hope everything goes well for you earning a PhD. We will miss you.

Good luck! I dont think anyone on the forums will ever forget ya Jeff!!
sad.gif

We'll all certainly miss ya!

Cole

remember, we are all hapy for you
!!!!
biggrin.gif

This is so sad, you having to go.
sad.gif
can everyone say something that jaie has done for you, anything, to cheer us all up?
sad.gif
please?
sad.gif

or just talk about funny experiences with jaie?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">can everyone say something that jaie has done for you, anything, to cheer us all up?[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">or just talk about funny experiences with jaie?[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
OK...there was that time we were chatting on AIM and we tried to think of 'dumb comparisons', to see who could think up the most idiotic ways of comparing aspects of life. It was fun in its complete ridiculousness. That is what first comes to mind for me.
smile.gif

Jeff, it is sad to see you go but we all know it is for the good of yourself. study hard and keep on a track to a promissing future in botany. o #### its back to school party hard and just remember to go to class the next day. take care, Geo.

Jeff, absolute happiness upon you <sending spell> may you do well in all you want to accomplish (not that you need a spell
smile.gif
) I am not going to cry. wish you to stay. or say I am sad to see you go. what I can say is this: you know where I am when you want to talk B.S. (or anything else) and I will be here when you return. (you better just hope I am not in your chair :-D )
talk to you soon my <inside joke here> brothah.
wink.gif
tounge.gif
biggrin.gif
smile.gif

later,
Andrew

Jeff,

Best wishes in your studies.   Keep in touch wtih us 'cause we'll really miss you in the forums.

Remember if you can't dazzle 'em........
wink.gif

biggrin.gif

Well that was kind of unexpected, and so sudden,
Well good Luck in School Jeff.
Check in as much as you can, you will be missed.....
sad.gif
sad.gif
sad.gif

well Jeffy, I guess this is goodbye, but not goodbye, I'll see ya round the net, maybe around Texas? Who knows!

Good luck on your studies. I hope you attain the place in life you are reaching for, with richness and fullness that you can't yet imagine.

God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back