Likes Likes:  0
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Vent Here...

BoooOOOOooooo!!!!! unknownclown's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Um nep G and the rest who dont like telemarketters they are just people like you and me who are trying to make money and feed thier families if you dont like to talk to them dont get yourself bent out of shape just say no thankyou and hang up the phone its not worth it to get mad.
    I am the weirdo who sits next to you on the bus!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote (carniverous newbie @ Aug. 16 2002,9:54)
    Sorry Unknownclown! Looks like my "tick off" hit a nerve with a lot of people. On the bright side, it's nice to see that there are still so many people out there who will not tolerate abusers, and who genuinely can't understand what makes these people tick. I guess that means that there is still some good left in our world! [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/biggrin.gif[/img][/QUOTE]
    I'm not ticked [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif[/img] ...hehehehe, not yet [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/tounge.gif[/img] . Who in their right mind likes those kinds of people? Not me but I it does not tick me off...it is more disgusting. I cannot believe anyone can do that. I am against the death penalty for two main reasons:
    1. It cost soooo much of our tax money to execute someone. The process takes soooo long from 2 to 15 years before they are put to death.

2. (My opinion) I believe it is much worse to have someone stay in prison for life and think what they did. Plus, the possibilities of getting a good beat down in prison by other in mates for what they did.

Now I know MI does not have the death penalty but there was killer running around. He lived only a mile from my dadís house. He has reportedly killed 7 people by drowning them and using bricks to sink the bodies. Anywho, since he killed the people on Federal land he will be the first one to have the death penalty. The weird thing is they found a body a half-mile from my dads house in a lake were I go ducking hunting all the time. That was around the 4rth of July weekend. Now the odd part of the story is that our beagle (Tigger) would run to house and the parents would feed Tigger...loved the dog. Tigger did that for 14 years, it is weird now to know what is going on. He is in prison now and I have heard that the in-mates fear him. Anyways I thought tell you all since we are that discussion of it.

travis
    \"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go.\"
    -- Oscar Wilde

http://www.nasarracenia.org/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thumbs down

Something else that ticked me off just last night...technology! I mean, here I am on the internet and saying that! Ha!

But no, what I mean is, they are now looking at a new form of technology origionally designed for law enforcement and the military that will help you keep track of your kids. Not that I'm opposed at all to knowing where my kids are at all times, but I mean really!
    They are looking at a "black box" like flight recorders for your teens' vehicles (good idea...I'd use one).
    But they are also talking about a "tracking chip" that you can either put in your child's watch or implant under their skin so that you can track them at all times. As well as computer technology that lets you track movements anywhere in your home from anywhere in the world.
    Of you look at the small picture, it could be an inovative idea. But if you look at the big picture...what are really going to end up doing? Putting our kids out there and saying "ok sickos! Now you can track my kids anywhere you want from anywhere in the world. Come and get them!" Are they really ignorant enough to believe that the hacks out there, and the sickos out there can't or may not in some cases be one in the same, or that nut cases won't learn how to hack into or abuse the technology to do exactly what they want with it? I believe wed' basically be putting a bulls-eye on our kids, and I for one won't be doing that! [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/mad.gif[/img]
    To live we must learn to forgive.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    another thing that disappoints me is when one says something that may be of importance to them and another will contradict what they say or bad mouth them afterwards. it even happens here in our PFT community. we are supposed to come together as one to help each other better ourselves and those around us..........so why do we create conflict. im sure it makes people feel kinda uncomfortable here. i know i did at one time.

-josh
    through understanding of our differences, we will find respect for one another. we are all flesh and blood. i am not affraid to speak my mind. no matter the consequences, stay true to yourself. through the humble eyes of a child, we will realize true equality.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i hate squerels, eating the pitchers off of my precious nepenthes and eating there fresh buds and my venus fly traps. [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/mad.gif[/img] they ate, the beginings of a pitcher off a nepenthes that i have been waiting to see for months,and the active growth point also. monthsof nursing to health just to have butcherd by a rodent. Iv never liked cats but now im considering starting a breeding program in my yard,and the rest of my neighborhood as well.until i populate the entire area with squerel killers and every filthy nep eating rodent is wiped from the earth.

sincerely
    Joel [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/biggrin.gif[/img]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    people who keep asking questions that they already know about and when your right about somehting they argue because they think they are right and dont shut up until you prove your point

oh and uc are you a telemarketer? because sounds like you are, arguing about what nep g said, ttelemarketers dotn make me that mad because i just hang up on them, i feel sorry for em later, but it makes me mad so i just hang up or dont answer
    Expression = Maneuverability x Coiffure squared

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Neither Shelly nor myself are telemarketers... My sister took that job for the duration of her pregnancy though, just to keep a bit of a cash flow...

Shoopdawoop
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would like to inform you that my N. inermis has not put out a new pitcher in 2 months.

My dente bulb rotted

My dad Thinks that i play mindgames and try to confuse him (I swear)

My divx player alpha de syncronises the sound when the video is moved in position in anyway.

My Kazaa keeps locking up my computer

My computer keeps restarting at will

food keeps getting stuck in my braces

My fingernails never stay clean even if i have rubber gloves on and clean them daily

i Have a fear of rejection

I have to make this list

Girls

------ Sweat the small stuff
    Oh boy.

9. Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast