What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vent Here...

• Thread starter Parasuco
  • Start date
Jerry Falwell. AAAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  There are no words to describe my boundless disgust for that man! "Muslims are the Devil. Harry Potter is the Devil. Liberals Are the Devil. Anyone who doesn't do exactly as I say will burn in H E L L!" (Shudder).  And the really sick part is that I live a few short miles from Lynchburg. I'm beginning to think I killed someone in a past life.

Wow. That felt good
smile.gif

When some f***SOB rear ends you, hurts your friend and then flees the scene cause he has no insurance.
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Okay.. what really makes me wanna tear someone to shreds is when something like what happened last month happens. I was going down the downtown area of Titusville, going home, and this IDIOT gal in front of me just... doesn't move at the green light! She just SITS THERE! Okay, that's not what makes me mad. But then I blow the horn, and she surges forward and sticks her hand out and gives me IT. Ooooooh I'm gonna hurt you so BAD!! That made me wanna do a little stuff to her bumper, but then again, A) I would kill the front of my car, and B) that could get me arrested... ooooh she better be glad she don't know me...

FTG
You ever see that bumper sticker "Blinker does not work watch for middle finger!". That reminds me of your incident.
wow.gif

The few things that erk me: People that do not say "hello", "hi", or "good morning" as you walk bye. How hard is it to say something? Also people that kiss up to others (bosses, famous people, yada yada yada). I sure in the heck would kick someone in the butt a lot quicker then kissing up to someone. The only thing that can pisses me off more are ANTS but I am sure most of you know that
wink.gif

Travis

Reminds me of a funny bumper sticker I saw on a car the other day:
"I see dumb people"

It's probably old, but I chuckled when I saw it.

Capslock

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (FlytrapGurl @ Sep. 17 2003,4:20)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Okay.. what really makes me wanna tear someone to shreds is when something like what happened last month happens. I was going down the downtown area of Titusville, going home, and this IDIOT gal in front of me just... doesn't move at the green light! She just SITS THERE! Okay, that's not what makes me mad. But then I blow the horn, and she surges forward and sticks her hand out and gives me IT. Ooooooh I'm gonna hurt you so BAD!! That made me wanna do a little stuff to her bumper, but then again, A) I would kill the front of my car, and B) that could get me arrested... ooooh she better be glad she don't know me...[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
you get it easy... I see it most every day in california...
wow.gif

A bumper sticker I saw, (and want&#33
wink.gif
said:

"Help save the planet...kill yourself."

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

I need to vent about my exceptionally crappy day. This guy in my english class says last week he'll give me a ride to circuit city so I can get a copy of Homeworld2, which I've been looking foward to for the past 4 months. Of course today he says he has to study for a test tomorrow, and can;t take me. Less than an hour later I hear that classes are cancelled for the next two days on account of the hurricane. Also, all other students with cars have fled home. I wait for a bus for an hour, only to discover it won't stop near circuit city, and on top of that, I try to buy a book to read during the hurricane and the stupid store is closed. There are no other electronics or bookstores in walking disatance so I'm pretty much screwed, And I'd harass that guy into giving me aride over the weekend, but I don't know his name or where he lives, and I won't see him again till monday when I have english again. And to top off the day, Rise of Nations kicks my butt in the worst way possible.  
mad.gif

mad.gif

mad.gif

AAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HATE NOT HAVING A CAR!!!!!!!! WHY CAN"T ANYTHING BE IN WALKING DISTANCE OF THIS SCHOOL?
confused.gif
!!!!!!! AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

God, I needed that.

One thing that makes me mad is self-centered people and people who are generally full of themselves (i.e. celebrities). (Now i know not all celebrities are like this but many are) I think we could solve almost every problem if people would think about others rather than just themselves. Murder, rape, road rage, drugs, stealing, and racism would not be a problem anymore if people would do this!!

Another thing that makes me really mad is people who bully and make fun of the mentally handicapped. Back in high school there was someone who was handicapped and kids use to make fun of him all the time. I mean it's not like it's his fault he was born that way. They just want to make themselves feel superior by tearing someone down. I think they need a good, hard punch in the mouth!!

-buckeye

I totally agree with you buckeye.The thing is is that the person could acuse you of asault. I know now they call a fight asault.

Back