Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: support our church

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    But would you really do that?
    \"Are you suggesting coconuts migrate?\"

\"If vegans love animals so much, why do they eat all thier food?\" - Brandonk

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Exclamation

maybe... hahahahahahahahahahahahaha
    I am back..

BoooOOOOooooo!!!!! unknownclown's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would although I would take it far out into the ocean here first
    I used to make big ole mason jar bombs they would leave a 3 foot creator in the sand. thing is we had to wrap it with duct tape and run like #### cause the glass was realy dangerous.

Once I made a smaller bomb at work on the 4th outta fireworks a co worker went into the back room and tossed it out the back door and believe it or not this old man came by and asked us for directions while standing right above it between his feet. Ugh thank GOD it didnt work!!!

Ya all be safe and remember to close your eyes as you light the bottle rockets off in your teeth those can realy burn!!!
    I am the weirdo who sits next to you on the bus!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    An M1000 is a quarter stick of dynamite. I LIKE DYNAMITE... I like to take flying fish and throw 'em into the woods. They spin and fly right out of the woods. It's dangerous, but it is fun! Did you know that cherrybombs have waterproof wicks and if you light them and flush them down the toilet, all the toilets and sinks overflow, and everything else that is hooked up to the septic! Never tried it, but I heard it works! (only if you have a private septic tank). Hehehehe
    \"Are you suggesting coconuts migrate?\"

\"If vegans love animals so much, why do they eat all thier food?\" - Brandonk

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They are legal in Sacremento. Every other house had them last night! I spent $18 and all of it lasted for an hour.

You can't use the ones that go yards up in the air though.
    Statik2426

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, You all are lucky... you got to have a 4th! My city was under water pretty much this week, and all the fireworks got cancleled... they say a few might re-schedule for tomorrow... who knows...

\"Maybe in order to understand mankind, we have to look at the word itself: \"Mankind\". Basically, it\'s made up of two separate words - \"mank\" and \"ind\". What do these words mean ? It\'s a mystery, and that\'s why so is mankind.\" ~ Jack Handey

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Stay afloat RP... hang in there. It's a weird thing... feast or famine/drought or flood. My thoughts are with you bro.
    There's a tunnel at the end of the light...

Shoopdawoop
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    accually, the lower the number after the m is, the more powerful it is. So a m-60 is more powerful than an m-80
    Oh boy.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast