What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Darcie

Hi everyone,

My name is Darcie and I'm an 18 year old female with an interest in CPs. I've had my flytrap for three years now and I'd like to try my hand at other plants so you may see me hanging around now
wink.gif

WELCOME darcie... glad you have joined us. there is much good info and many nice people here. and the learning starts right away. i would like to go ahead and point out the search feature at the right of your screan by members and help buttons. right above your messenger. i have sat and read threw these searches for many hours. well, welcome again!!
lates,
andrew

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (adnedarn @ Sep. 20 2002,03:17)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">WELCOME darcie...  glad you have joined us. there is much good info and many nice people here.  and the learning starts right away.  i would like to go ahead and point out the search feature at the right of your screan by members and help buttons.  right above your messenger.  i have sat and read threw these searches for many hours. well, welcome again!!
lates,
andrew[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
Ah cool. I luv places that have that
smile.gif
what type of plants do you have? I want to learn more about Sundew... but so many types... so differnt from one another... very hard to keep track of them all.

most of mine at this time are still in seeds waiting to sprout or just sprouting...  wanna see some really neat lists of peoples plants???  go here....  "your cp collection" posts  remember there are 3 pages to this so switch threw them by changing the page number at the bottom of the page.  interested in sundews?  make sure to look at tamlin dawnstars list...  he is the sundew KING *bowing* also a mod of sundews.
later,
andrew

Welcome to the forums Darcie.
Yup, Tamlin's the king of sundews, so send all questions his way
wink.gif

definatly tamilin, and also pyro, both GREAT guys.
all the mods are great.
Cole

welcome to the petflytrap forums darcie! the people here are great! you will find it all here too, im fairly new to here, and all have been a great help to me, and welcome again!

ccrider

Hi Darcie

Welcome to the forums! I hope you have some fun and learn alot. Before long you'll find your CP collection growing! It becomes an addiction so be prepared.
smile.gif

Happy growing!

Suzanne

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh, a new member who is interested in Drosera species! Welcome to the forums!

Hi and welcome Darcie !!
You will find all the informations about sundew and others beautiful and amazing carnivorous plants in these forums.
So have a good coltivation starting with the easy species and then go on with the more difficult one.

Kind regards

rajah

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh, a new member who is interested in Drosera species![/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>

Tamlin, I can hear you licking you chops all the way over here!!
biggrin.gif
wink.gif

Darcie, welcome!
biggrin.gif

Darcie,

Welcome
smile.gif

And since my name was mentioned I can not help but pip myself a little. I might not come close to Tamlin in Drosera knowledge but I have a bit and some plants too so feel free to drop me a line any time. And if you like Utrics too, so much the better
smile.gif

Welcome to the forums! There are alot of great people around here. You will be sucked in to the world of CP's - and for everything else there is MasterCard!

travis
smile.gif

Back