What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Long time lurker....first time poster

• Thread starter cpluveruk
  • Start date
C

cpluveruk

I just wanted to say that I have been around looking at things for quite some time, and finally decided to register!
smile.gif

I hope to help as much as I can and also learn something new.

I have been growing all types of CP's in Egland for many years and just truly love these little buggers
tounge.gif

Anyway...enough about me, time for the plants!

Cheers

Chris

Hi and welcome to the Forums
smile.gif
!

Welcome to the Forum! What are your favorite CP's? Hope to see you at the Sundew Forum :)

Yes Welcome to the forums! what group of plants do you like best?pitcher plants, and/or tropical pitcher plants, and/or sundews, and/or butterworts, and/or flytraps?
biggrin.gif

Spectabilis73

Hope you like it here!

Hi Chris,
Nice to see another 'Brit'
biggrin.gif

Whereabouts in England are you from?

Yeah, more the Brits!! Welcome, have you also seen the uk cp forum? Very useful if you have a question that envolves weather in the answer!
Rosie

HEY, Chris. Welcome!!! glad to see you took the next step, I can see the headlines now "Lurker turned participant."
smile.gif
jk. For reals though glad to see you joined us. I hope all of the other "Lurkers" out there would join us too. mostly because "It really is better in here!" hehe
hope to see you in the Sundew, Ping and sarr forums... ok ok I will see you in the others as well...
smile.gif
smile.gif

later
Andrew

Ok...Ok...I'm late jumping in
smile.gif
But none the less....welcome Lurker-Turned-Poster.
biggrin.gif
Always good to see new folks join in.

What kind of plants do you grow? Do you perhaps lean towards SUNDEWS? Hmmm??? Do ya? Let's see...did you maybe start with a VFT and then get addicted to everything else? That's the usual progression of thedisease.
smile.gif

Welcome!

Suzanne

Yeah well don't feel bad PlantAKiss Im runnin a bit late my self in welcoming the new guy
wink.gif

Hey CPluveruk welcome to the forums! Its always nice to meet another person and make a new friend
smile.gif
I hope to see you around
biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Hi Chris,
Nice to see another 'Brit'
biggrin.gif
[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>

Nice to see another CHRIS, for that matter.
smile.gif
Welcome!

Back