Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Spamming at gardenweb

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gardenworld seems a most unfriendly place. Not only is mentioning PFT cause for banishment, so is offering free seed. Be careful what you say, and remember your GW based email is monitored by a third party. The rules seem to change at the webmasters whim. Very strange, very sad, and not at all to my taste. I much prefer the family feeling here at PFT where sharing and caring is the norm, and good friends are easily made.

Tamlin: banned, and loving it!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i love you all...

####...i told myself i wouldnt cry...

i only checked out GW after the 'crusade' and was totally unimpressed...

the interface and forum is so ugly and un-user friendly...

PFT's site, forum, service, attitude, and following is much better in every way.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am glad you all like it here! Now lick my shoes clean! [img]http://www.**********.com/iBhtml/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif[/img]

jk!

I don't mind saying I think spikeis an imature punk, and comparing someone who just wants to share plant knowledge to a 911 terrorist just shows how little about the world spike really knows. He obviously does not comprehend what shocked the rest of the world that day.

To busy getting a tan from his monitor, searching through everyones mail like 'the austrian corpral' for a site that is all about plants. You know, if we were all there talking about our respective plots to become ruler of the world (I never discuss these plans in public or private, so don't ask!) then I could understand... but OMG! He learned about my plot to send a red dragon mutated flytrap to IRAQ as a gift to Sadam, so when he opened it, he would get eaten! OH NO! BETTER REPORT ME!)

What a goof.

Plain and simple reality is this:

Gardenweb is, as has been stated, ugly, boring, and slow in converstaion. spike, who I will no refer to as diminuitive sharp little stick boy or DSLSB, relys on advertising to keep his site open, so when ********** came along, and was instantly more succesful, stripping away members from him just because it was existing as a better place, he had a fit, declared a war, and the rest if history.

If you can't handle the competition, get out of the game ya know?

Banned Several Times over from Gardenweb, and loving it as well.

Ram_Puppy - banned
    Rom_Dog - banned
    Memory_Hound -banned
    there are more... but I forget.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i was band from gweb for saying "i have seeds for trade or sale" >that was my first band; after asking for a 2nd chance, i got booted for saying "check out this site for info". spike needs to chill.

my past gweb names

Zach-banned
    ZCP-banned
    assowipo88-banned lol

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was also banned, after having about four messages deleted. I put **********.com's name in a thread asking for commercial CP providers. WHAT WAS I THINKING? It seems no one else's posts were deleted. Hypocrite?... nah. But on a more positive not (because its not related to GW), I think an annual **********.com CP meet would be great. We could all meet, swap plants, and give Jeff and Phil lots of money. We could also organize our plans to take over the world! Oh wait, I didn't mention that.

Patrick

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh I would also like to add a quote that I love:

"An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind" -Gandhi

I understand that GW and Spike have screwed some people over, but let's try and focus on the positive environment provided here. (not meant in a condescending tone). And yes their layout is ugly. (DOH!)

Patrick

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't think we had to worry or talk about gardenweb CP forum as I can see it wouldn't hold for long time there are less and less posts there and ********** all the this time growing so let's delete GW from our bookmark list and keep Petflaytrap grow.
    arie

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    **********.com's layout is far better than gardenwebs layout. And all of this talk about getting banned from gardenweb is stupid, because you mention a name, **********.com, you get banned, and also there is hardly no-one in the forums, wereas here there are 400+ members. And here it is very easy to make friends and has a nice atmosphere to it. Anyway, we might as well enjoy it here [img]http://www.**********.com/iBhtml/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif[/img]

Tom

[img]http://home.**********.com/harrytomuk/flytrap.gif[/img]

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast