Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: If this isn't strange,

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yesterday Morning it was 70 F outside, with clear skies expected. Then, later in the day, we were under a severe thunder storm/tornado warning, with golf ball size hail expected. Then, this morning, I woke up and looked out the window. There's TWO inches of snow on the ground! Now were under a winter weather advisory. But a couple miles away, people are under a winter storm warning, and they're expecting a FOOT OR MORE of snow!

MIKE [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif[/img]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes, The storm front just left our area. I see the sun and there is hope of warmth in the air. March is such a tease.
    I am just like a Super Hero, but without the power or motivation.................and the funky suit.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here in Britain we're having a record breaking March with regards to sunshine! Most days have been cloudless with temperatures in the mid 60s. The last rain was on March 11th, which is a long time over here [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif[/img]
    Alexis Vallance, U.K.
    Plant gallery
    Grow list

Moderator Schmoderator Fluorescent fluorite, England PlantAKiss's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Same here Monkeyman! I opened the back door this morning and a blast of COLD air blew in and it was pouring sleet! It continued to sleet, then snow...then mixes of sleet, snow and rain all day. By 4 p.m. it was pouring snow...very pretty falling on the flowering fruit trees. Very unusual. I hadn't heard anything about the frozen stuff...just that it was going to rain. I heard western VA got 12" of snow. I guess its Mother Nature's April's Fool a little early. [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif[/img]

Suzanne
    "Fox terriers are born with about four times as much original sin in them as other dogs." - Jerome K. Jerome

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ditto for Atlanta. For the last 2 weeks it has been sunny and in the 70's over the weekend it plumetted to 40 during the day and we hit freezing last night. I guess I will find out just how tought all my tropicals are since they have been outside for the beter part of a month and I didn't have the motivation to bring them back in.
    'My love was science- specifically biology and, more specifically, when placed in a common jar, which of two organisms would devour the other.'

See You Space Cowboy

actagggcagtgatatcccattggtacatggcaaattagcctcatgat
    Hagerstown, Maryland

--
    actagggcagtgatatcccattggtacatggcaaattagcctcatgat

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Angry

I live in Michigan, weather can not surprise me, lol
    There is no item greater in value than life, for without life value would cease to exist.
    My Grow List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just got home and it started snowing, HARD! It got really windy and cold. Then after only a minute or two, the ground was completely covered. Now the snowing stopped, the Temp rose, and you can't even tell it snowed at all, except for the snowman I made yesterday. [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif[/img] Weird o_O

It's been one of dem days BigCarnivourKid's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote (Darcie @ Mar. 31 2003,09:28)
    I live in Michigan, weather can not surprise me, lol[/QUOTE]
    How about setting at the stop light and getting rained on. Puddles everywhere.....except across the intersection where the road is dry. Mother Nature can have a very warped sense of humor.
    ---Steve Allinger---

How come chicken fingers are bigger than buffalo wings?

My Grow List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast