Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Cp\'s At Lowes

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I suggest we all buy stock in Home Depot and Lowes then go to there annual meetings to tell them to take better care of the CP's. While doing that make some money off of them too...:biggrin:

(Edited by Travis at 2:48 pm on May 23, 2002)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I work at a Craft/Garden center, Very martha stewart, called White Rose... They have a medium sized indoor plant section, and obvioulsy a huge lot of outdoor perrenials and annuals... Anyhow, it is not exactly the easiest thing to keep indoor plants watered as you have to use the watering can... Obviously, I would do it, even if i wasnt punched in... There are other important things to do tho. I know that when i'm stuck outside doing carry out (i'm the dirt b*tch who puts your soil in your trunk), its quite busy out there, same as when I have to sweep, or replace bought flowers outside... Theres alot to do, and in a place as big as lowes (or in my case, home depot, as i am from canada), it might be hard to get time to do this. I never get to go "huuuuuum....." and crack my knuckles. It's hustle hustle ALL the time, even if it doesnt look like it... [img]http://www.**********.com/iBhtml/non-cgi/emoticons/sad.gif[/img]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i have enlisted my friends to keep a eye on lowes and let me know if he see's any more cps in need.i am working on an adoption plan for all the plants i got from them so that i can nurse them back to health and find good homes for them along with teaching people how to grow them and how to take care of them.so far 3 of my closest friends have like 3 of my plants and they are doing well and i even told them that pft.com is a invaluable resource for all cp' lovers. [img]http://www.**********.com/iBhtml/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif[/img]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow! Y'all must be rich to get 6 or 9 CPs at a time from Lowe's. I would do it if they would give them to me cheaper, but the employee didn't seem to care if I bought them or not. Maybe they get all the leftovers free (after they are all dead?)...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i think they send what they dont sell back its crazy
    i asked the manager about this at a store near me
    me: hey any chance i could have them cp's ? as there dead or nearly dead? for some money off?
    manager:NO we will just send them back and get our money back...........
    me:shocked...........what could i say?
    came back a few days l8r and they where still there!!!!
    lookin even worse so i saved what i could (lack of money [img]http://www.**********.com/iBhtml/non-cgi/emoticons/sad.gif[/img] ) just hope it come's around

p.s anyone know if its normal for a vtf to try flower twice? as the first head was cut off?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123