Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Everything i feed my plants turns to fungus

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cool

hmmm, it's a mold then. Probubly not as dangerious as some as long as it is kept in check (mold always prefers dead stuff) Try putting in a fan and see if that helps. Otherwise, I recomend an air filter run on high for a few weeks. That did wonders for my dorm room, lol.

Oh yah and tou can git rid of each tuft of mold with some rubbing alcohal driped or dabbed on. You may also want to stop feeding for a few months so no new spoors can be made. The key to fungi control is to keep it from reproducing while eliminating adults.
    There is no item greater in value than life, for without life value would cease to exist.
    My Grow List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No KNOWN fungis is benifitial[/QUOTE]

Careful, my sweet. Fungus is regularly spread on citrus, avocodos, roses, etc.. for better growth. Without mycorizal fungus, the world as we know it would cease to exist.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Arrow

Quote (Tim @ Mar. 31 2003,7:24)
    No KNOWN fungis is benifitial[/QUOTE]

Careful, my sweet. Fungus is regularly spread on citrus, avocodos, roses, etc.. for better growth. Without mycorizal fungus, the world as we know it would cease to exist.[/QUOTE]
    oh hee hee, I was refering to the comment above mine that no fungis was benificial to CPs, lol. Sorry, I should have been more clean. Trust me, I am a big fungi fan [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif[/img]
    There is no item greater in value than life, for without life value would cease to exist.
    My Grow List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12