Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cps in your area...

Neps, Neps, Neps.........
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thought this would be an interesting topic. Does anyone have CPs growing in their general area I've yet to observe any CP in habitat, I imagine it would be an amazing sight.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Arrow

Yeah I have Dorsea growing in my area but I haven't seen any yet haven't been looking for any but I might go on a drive to a county in my state next to me to see some bog gardens that are grown wildly. [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/biggrin.gif[/img]
    What is the Propability of the Propability?
    If someone is addictied to therapy how will you treat them?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I only find Pinguicula vulgaris here, I think their are some Drosera here but I haven't seen any yet.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Angry

I plan on doing my first local swamp mucking this year, when it warms up. I hope to find some drosera, and maybe, just maybe, some S. purpurea. Probably some pings, too. I will definately bring a digi-cam to capture anything I find.
    17 Nash Rd.
    North Salem, NY 10560

YOU! Outta my gene pool!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Smile

D. linearis, D. rotundiflolia, D. anglica, D. intermedia, P. vulgaris, S. purpurea spp. purpurea, S. purpurea spp. purpurea var heterophylla and many Utricularia all live within a four hour drive, or less, from me.

I have only seen Utrics but plan on searching for each of the listed plants this spring and summer.

I'm starting D. intermedia, S. purpurea spp. purpurea and S. purpurea spp. purpurea var heterophylla from seed I got from the ICPS. If they germinate and grow I will only have to go out my back door to see these amazoing plants. [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif[/img]

Glenn

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I live near Darlingtonia californica, Pinguicula macroceras ssp. nortensis, and Drosera rotundifolia.
    -Bob-

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've seen drosera and utrics... the place with utrics is unmarked though (there's no 'cp bog' sign)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lightbulb

some live here, but I have yet to see them. We have 3 drosera, 3 or so blatterwort, 1 ping, 1 pitcher and I think that is about it.
    There is no item greater in value than life, for without life value would cease to exist.
    My Grow List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast