What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Post your best pics!

Hi Alexis,
What for it, yes I did and got all of 1 (one&#33
wink.gif
seed in the entire pod!! Not a big pollen producer!
confused.gif

It has 3 crowns so it is gradually getting there!

Hi guys,
Here is about the 2nd rarest Sarra over here. As far as I know, there are only 4 of these in the UK

Sarracenia leucophylla 'Green' or if some prefer it, heterophylla or anthacyanin free.
S%20leucophylla%20heterophylla,l46.jpg

These are the Spring pitchers, but the new fall pitchers are stunning. Very green and very white!

Very nice pics everyone... I have a strange urge to acquire more pings.

Same here.  I only have like, one annual species.  I'd like to expand my collection in that genus.  Also been looking for D. regia.

Droool... That Pinguicula 'Weser' is awsome. I really should look more into pings... wait ....ah! The CP collecting addiction has taken hold!
biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (schloaty @ Oct. 24 2002,01:10)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Spectabilis73,
   That looks just like mine that I got from Little pot of horrors...I've been told it's either N Alata or NxJudith Finn.  I don't know if either of those are correct, but just wanted to put in my 2 cents.
tounge.gif

biggrin.gif
[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
What ever happend to that grower? They seem to have suddenly vanished.

I still see little pot of horrors all over the place by me, at franks nursery and a few other places too. I have trouble finding plants that are not little pot of horrors.

Wow.... stunning... I'm speachless...
wow.gif

pingman,

Thank you for sharing your pictures with us, you really have magnificent plants, and you dedication to them is obvious.
smile.gif

Jœl

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (mindmaze128 @ Oct. 24 2002,3:29)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Wow.... stunning... I'm speachless...
wow.gif

pingman,
                                              Thank you for sharing your pictures with us, you really have magnificent plants, and you dedication to them is obvious.
smile.gif

Jœl[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
Yes...very stunning. I looked at the pics on your website, WOW! you have so many grow chambers. how can you take so much time to care for your literally thousands of plants? and how did you manage to get that many?! Very fascinating...

Spectabilis73
biggrin.gif

The image is huge, so you can see all the detail here.

It's a very red dentae, and a hapless fly that tripped on his way out the door. OUCH!

Excellent closeup, wicked!

Pingman,
Very nice plants.
biggrin.gif
Everything looks so healthy no wonder they call u Pingman.
biggrin.gif

Wickedthistle,
Nice.
biggrin.gif
I saw my VFT catch a fly once by itself. It was really neat looking.

Here's one of mine, more to come later
smile.gif

sarr_fly.jpg

Hey, Does anyone have any S. Oreophila pics. Big or small post some pics of this plant!!
John
biggrin.gif

Yeah I got an Oreophila, can post a pic of it but it's not very imperessive.

wow! I thought I was the only one to manage to get my own website on hometown.aol.com...so complicated!

EDIT:
biggrin.gif
good times... I didnt even know HTML!
laugh.gif

its not reaslly that complicated, it took me about 5 mins. to get it all set up, im planning on adding alot more!

Back