What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

There is a leemur helping itself to my strawberry!

• Thread starter Kate
  • Start date

Kate

Far too old to grow up now.
Apparantly there has been an escape from the zoo, and now he's out there helping himself to my strawberries!

He's kind of cute though. I'd guess he's about a 3 year old ring tailed lemur. To bad he's so spooky or I would take a picture.

Oh well, I can spare a few strawberries.

When you say spooky, to you mean he spooks easily, or he is scary?

Scares easily, every time I open the dorr he runs

Kate,
Could your lemur possibly a coatie mundi, a racoon looking animal with a pointed nose and ringed tail?

Nope, he's a lemur.

Did you contact the local zoo to see if they are missing one? It would be a shame for it to get hit on the road or something like that.

Cole

Do you have ninja skills? You can sneak up on it and get it with a blow gun.
tounge.gif

Travis,
I dont know if thats the best idea, i would call animal cruelty on you!
mad.gif
I would call the zoo, thats a good idea,
Kevin

I would not kill it...it would just be asleep for an hour or two so they (animal control) could transport it. Plus, it may be hard to spot a ninja
wink.gif
hehehehe k/d.

travis

haha good one Travis.

ok, i thought like a poison dart-to-the-neck trick, n/m
Kevin

Well, I am not really worried about it, the zoo knows, and today I saw him joined up wih last years escapee, so they should move back into the park any day now, where last years escapee lives and all will be well.

Back