Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Disturbing article

apple rings.. what more can i say? FlytrapGurl's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thumbs down

Yeah, I know. The guy that did it needs to have one of his lungs somehow torn out and laid on the grass beside him and his small intestines torn out and arranged in a dot-to-dot pattern, like he did to one of the cats [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/mad.gif[/img]
    Liquid Plummer
    Warning: Do not reuse the bottle to store beverages.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hmm. Can't say i'll miss those cats, but any form of inhumanity is sad.

I used to always tease my exgf that i was going to kill their family cat (long story), but i know i'd never bring myself to it, even though it was constantly in the process of killing me because of allergies.
    There's no 'a' in perlite.

My Growlist
    NECPS.org - New England CP growers unite!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yeah it is near me i dont know who is doing it but i think he should be stuffed into a barrel very tightly and have acid poured all over him
    I love nepenthes

God must have an interesting sense of humor Wesley's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I could imagine how twisted someone could get, until now. If someone did that to my cats and i got hold of them I'd tie them to stake, and shoot them with my bb gun till I had no ammo left. I then would do something that would allow them to feel and watch themselves die a slow painful death, but I won't because I don't want to have that kind of permanant record. I LOVE MY CATS, and I don't want them to be hurt. The only time I don't like them is when thay knock my cps over and drink the water from the trays.
    I still can't get over how someone could hurt a cat, even people that don't like cats aren't twisted enough to that, unless they are satanic/demonic. Oh, If they get caught great. Then they get to suffer twice, Alive and dead. Now that I've got that out of my system I am going to go find a less depressing topic.

Toodles [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/tounge.gif[/img] ,
    Wes
    ~Wes~

My plants are going green to save the environment

My Growlist

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12