Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Thud

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    oops I didn't know that was in the copy clipboard.lol. heres a pic of dingleys giant:

http://www.bestcarnivorousplants.com/dionaea....zik.jpg

drool...I wish I had that plant drool

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lol. my bad then. I got the term Giant and Bigmouth backwards. Um, an older VFT? I think not, these things are to small in their overal build to be very old and I've had my Typical buddy here for... 4 years and it still matches the typical wild type description. I think my new plants are unregisterd giants of some sort, you don't get a plant with a ... 8 inch diameter and call it typical. In theory, typicals max out at 6-7 inches and even that pushes it for a single crown. Nope, these plants are big ol babies. LOL, even their new baby traps are extra large.

It's funny, the one with the better red color is your avarge 4 inch baby potted cheapo, except it's traps are like huge! They are wider then the stem-leaf is long, lol!

Oh and my concept of typical comes from seeing many many young typicals for sail and also adult typicals at the local gardens These aint typical for a typical LOL!
    There is no item greater in value than life, for without life value would cease to exist.
    My Grow List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Whenever I am at nursery's they alwasy are so DENSE! When I was inexperinced in CP's, I asked what soil to grow a VFT in I just bought. She said just take some soil. "Well, ok" I said and then she said why don't you just leave it in the pot? I am just like "But I am making a terrarium". Anyway, I bought the VFT, it died in two weeks and then I found this site. I then talked to the manager of the store about it. He just kicked me out and said,"What do you know? You're just a kid!' Alot more than you, I mumbled.
    \"Are you suggesting coconuts migrate?\"

\"If vegans love animals so much, why do they eat all thier food?\" - Brandonk

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thats what it alway was and is with me! The store (not cp stores!lol) managers are so...so...(How should I say this) um... DUMB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The way they talk to me.. It makes my head want to...(THERE'S NO WAY TO EXPLAIN THIS) ... BLOW UP! AAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGG!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123