What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My superthrive overdose journal

Day 1

Today i wanted to do an experiment,so i foolishly put ten drops of SuperThive into 1/8 of a gallon of water.then i took my plant murdering self to my terrerium and watered my vft my ping and my dorsera splatula.
biggrin.gif
well we will see what hapens. i bet they live
biggrin.gif
,i hope
sad.gif

p.s. Ill keep you updated

i always seem to voerdose on superthrive , i don't care much to measure cuz , well , i'm just lazy
tounge.gif
. sometimes theres an explosion of growth , sometimes there algae on the soil , and sometimes plants wilt or die , but usaully in my case theres more growth . good luck .

Day 2

I woke this morning and went to my terrerium and looked at my plants there was an amzing diffrence
biggrin.gif
. In just one night it looks like 1 of the shoots grew 1 centimeter!but it looks a bit dehidrated to.I hope i have not made a big mistake
sad.gif

Day 3

today the vft doesnt look much difrent then yesterday.I think its burst of growth has came to a halt.

Day 4

My vft is growing like a weed and my butterwort is growing faster to but the sundew doesn't look to good, it lost all its dew and turn kinda yellow color.The biggest results i got from this is when i first overdosed it.The have started to reduce growth back to normal growth since then

Back