What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Importing nepenthes....

Okay, I got my import permit, I know how to order.Except I don't know what to do with the little green and yellow slips.
How many do i need to give the exporter? How do I get them there? Do I even need to give them to the exporter? Tell me what I'm supposed to do with them before my head exploads.
mad.gif
wow.gif
wink.gif

Thanks,
Booooooooom. To late.
wink.gif

nothing, it is just a sticker that u are supposed to send to them but, no big deal as long as they have a copy of your permit itself that is good enought. they will tell you everything you need to know if you have e-mailed them or talked with them.

what plants are you wanting to get anyway? to be truthful with you. you are going to be put on a waiting list for a little while too a long time depends what ya want and how rare it is. i have been just waiting on a plant for a yrs or so now. cause they don't have enought of them in stock to send them out.
you are better off going threw one of the supplier to get a plant. just giving u a head up of what to exspect

I always thought the yellow/green tags were necessary for importing. The information contained on the tag includes the address of the US port of inspection, which the plants have to be sent through, and the id number of your import permit. After inspections(if the plants pass), the plants will be sent to your house etc.(the address of the house etc. should be included inside the package not outside). One yellow/green tag is needed for each package. You can send the tag by regular mail to the person who will ship the plants.

Back