What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Are you a man, or a woman?

I'm confused of what ozzy said , lol .

varon

heh heh

Is "monoecious" an option?
confused.gif
tounge.gif

You know.. alot of the chicks up here have longer beards than the guys.. seriously!

I'm not one of them of course
wink.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (adnedarn @ June 30 2003,8:46)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I'm a dude.    Any questions?  
smile.gif
[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
In case anyone doesn't know:

Main Entry: 1dude
Pronunciation: 'düd also 'dyüd
Function: noun
Etymology: origin unknown
Date: 1883
1 : a man extremely fastidious in dress and manner : DANDY
2 : a city dweller unfamiliar with life on the range; especially : an Easterner in the West
3 : FELLOW, GUY
- dud·ish /'d(y)üd-ish/ adjective
- dud·ish·ly adverb

Hehe...

I produce the pollen....

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I'm really hoping I don't see a response of undecided in this thread. [/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Yeah... me too... [/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>

Well you said didn't want to see an undecided response. So I posted a decided response.
biggrin.gif

FEMALE....with attitiude
wink.gif
tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Sundewd @ July 02 2003,03:13)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Take a wild guess.[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
it
tounge.gif

Male all the way around, and proud of it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
tounge.gif

Thinking *Geee, I better take some Ginko Biloba in order to remember who is male and female...I make a mistake I will look like an idiot. Can not have that happen*
tounge.gif
wink.gif

My name is Jan. I live in Fort Lauderdale. I am of Hungarian Gypsy decent. I am 5' 11" 170 lb. former welterweight (147 lb) boxer. I once sparred with Roberto Duran. His left hook is devastaing.
NOBODY has ever mistaken me for a female. However, girls are one of God's greatest creations...I think.
confused.gif

Hmmm... I wonder why ram hasn't responded... <snicker>
biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Hmmm... I wonder why ram hasn't responded... <snicker>

LOL LOL LOL!!!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I once sparred with Roberto Duran. His left hook is devastaing.

THAT'S SO COOL!!!! Wow! The only (semi) famous person I ever got the honor to work with was "Jimmy." This guy is about 1000 years old. Curses like a sailor. He's coached, amoung others, David Talesko (not sure I'm spelling that last name right...anyway, he's the guy Roy Jones, Jr. beat up in the first match ever at Radio City).

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">THAT'S SO COOL!!!! Wow! The only (semi) famous person I ever got the honor to work with was "Jimmy." This guy is about 1000 years old. Curses like a sailor. [/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>

LOL
tounge.gif
rolleyes.gif

Jan ~ John

Back