What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I just started

I finally found a good wesbsite. I have alot of diffrent CP's and need a ton of help! Thanks.

Hey Plantdoctor,

Welcome to the forums! We are just about always on hand to answer any questions you may have, so feel free to ask away!
smile.gif

Chris

Yes!!

WELCOME!!
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

We are happy that you found us!

There are soo many great people here that would love to help you, trade plants with you, or just chat about CP's ( and non-CP's for that matter
smile.gif
)

I hope find all the answers you need, make some new friends and have some fun in the process!!

Welcome to the forums! There is plenty of great people here, who would just love to chat about plants!

Kevin

Welcome to the Forums, Plantdoctor.

Hello Doc!

Welcome to the forums. Don't be shy...hang around and have some fun while and talk about your plants.
smile.gif

Suzanne

what type of pings are you looking for?

I am happy to say that in a few weeks, I will be ready to release P. primulifora and P. moranensis.

We lost most of our stock in the move, but are getting things ready again.

If there are others that you are looking for, you might want to trade for some
smile.gif

Or we can send to you a site that would have them!!

Hey Plantdoctor
smile.gif

Welcome to the forums
smile.gif
always nice to meet another plant nut
wink.gif

Nice to have a new person on the forums. I am sure there are enough people on this forum to answer all your questions.

travis

Back