What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rememberence

I was moved by the graphic that has appeared on the top of this page. I guess the vast majority of people using these discussion forums are US Citizens, but I just wanted to let you know that millions of people all over the free world are mourning the events of 9-11 and it is our heartfelt wish that this particular anniversary passes as uneventfully as possible.

Rob Cantley
Sri Lanka

yup it will be a sad day today, but it just doesnt see like its been a year since its happen. i too have seen people making human US flags on Tv.
sad.gif
but i am still mad at the terrorists, especially bin laden.
mad.gif

I feel the exact same way.... things like this make you look at yourself and reevaluate your views. I heard lot of B******T about the USA asking for the 9-11 attacks, but NO ONE deserves something like this, NO ONE. Just thinking about what it must have been like being in one of those towers when they started to collapse still gives me goosebumps. I only hope that the next few weeks come and go uneventfully. I truly hope they do.

Jœl

I have wondered ever since 9/11/01... why do so many other people in other countries hate us? The celebrating in the steets all over was PATHETIC. If it is because of our views, then too bad cause they are going to stay that way... SO DEAL WITH IT.
mad.gif

WELL, i am saddened to say that some people here in Tucson, AZ have yet to grow up. The reason i say is well here read the article... taggers when they refer to tagging... there was bin butt heads face and words like watch for anthrax, celerbrate 9/11! and stupid things like this... there was this info on the actuall news brodcast... a church was also tagged.
andrew
p.s. anyone wanna go stupid person hunting?
confused.gif
??

they say there are leads. man i hope so. i will keep you updated... anyone else have problems like this today??

Back