Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Sea monkeys or triops

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi, I was just wonering if anyone raises triops or sea monkeys here. If you don't, you should try it, they're fun. (triops are anyway, I don't do sea monkeys. [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif[/img]

SirKristoff is a poopiehead Ozzy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I want some seamonkeys, Anybody have any they can send me? If not I would like to try triops, too.
    Maybe this should be in the traders forum.

VFT and Drosera lover vft guy in SJ's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ozzy... Sea monkeys are available at most fish stores.. They are called brine shrimp. Pretty cheap too.. Can get a bag of a few thousand for about a dollar.. At least thats what they cost when I used to buy them as fish food.

Steve
    There are only 2 infinite things... the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not too sure about the universe.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I had some triops once. Unfortunately they are no longer with us. I was thinking about getting some more. Does anyone have a suggestion on where i should get them? Thanks

-buckeye

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    triops grow 3 times larger than seamonkeys, but live only for a month or two. the fun thing is to breed them. Its easyer to breed the seamonkeys than the triops. Pyro, most toy stores and toys'R'us carry sea monkeys. HobbyLobby caries triops. if you cant find each, go to their websites. ( www.seamonkey.com , and i dont remember the triops one)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just bought a box of triops, they come in a kit. Hatch eggs that were a thousand years old, claim the disclaimer. I was wondering if I could use the triops to feed my fishes, or what are the triops good for?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, triops are pretty fierce little critters. If your fish are small, they might get into a fight. I like triops, so I wouldn't feed them to my goldfish. [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/biggrin.gif[/img] Also, you can get triops at Zany Brainy, or off the internet I think. Sea monkeys you see at odd places. I saw one in a drugstore and one in Ross once.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bought triops at walmart for the kids, three are still alive and fairly large, how do I breed the little critters?

joe
    Signature.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast