What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Superthrive - Time for me to buy some

• Thread starter Cindy
  • Start date

Cindy

Staff member
Anyone?

Cindy, I will look around at the local nursuries this weekend and get you a price...

Superthrive?i've only heard of thrive by yates...

Thanks Rampup.
smile.gif

Mondo, we have "Thrive" by Yates here too. My boyfriend keeps thinking that it is the same as Superthrive. "Will do", he says. Everytime. Only if...

I have been thinking Cindy, I am absolutely willing to do this for you, but the thought occured to me that Phil and Jaie, with their credit card system and what not, might not even have to worry about doing international conversions, then they could just ship it to you, or I could, or something... just trying to make this as easy as possible!

Hi Rampup,

It's alright if it's too much of a trouble for you. I've never used credit cards for purchases online. What I'll do is to send US&#36 bills.

that's fine... It's really not a problem, I have been busy, but I will be out by a nursery this weekend, and I will grab some... I have never shipped a package overseas (you do live overseas right? I am scatterbrained tonight...)

Any how, is there anything special I need to do?

Rampup, just ask how much is the postage to Singapore. Then I'll send you the money (including the postage).
smile.gif
No special permit needed.

excellent, I had some problems with out bank I had to resolve yesterday, so I didn't get out to the nursery, but I will today.

I tell ya... these idiots... I have an electronic draft setup from my checking account to withdraw every 15th day of the month, well, this month the bank mails me a insufficient funds check, when I know I have MORE THAN enough money in the bank to take care of it...

Turns out they processed my Car payment twice, and that dropped the balance just enough that everything that hit the bank after that started bouncing... Of course, this does not make ME a happy man at all... so I yell at these people, the realize their error, and start fixing it... But still... I had an attatched account with enough in it to pay that bill ten times over, and for some reason that 'roll over' protection I spend 2 bucks a month for to take care of situations like this didn't work... so I yelled some more... Today, I am moving all of our accounts to a new bank.. I have had it!

ANy how... your superthrive will be on it's way!

Cindy, I picked up your superthrive today, for 8.00 plus tax, I will check out the cost of postage tommorow.

Thanks!!!
smile.gif
We'll exchange addresses once you settle the postage.

Cindy,

I was at the post office today, they said 5 ounces to singapore would be 3.80 cents, when I got back out to the car I double checked, and the bottle is 4 oz, add the cardboard wrapper and staples, I figure 3.80 is a good price... does that sound reasonable to you?

It's alright with me, Rampup. Thanks!

Cindy,

I got the money today! I will ship the super thrive out early next week! Thanks for the gorgeous pic!

Back