User Tag List

Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: i just had the weirdest dream last night

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    this may sound very ridiculous but I hav'nt been thinking about carnivorous plants for a couple of months now and did'nt cultivate any for a while . my dream was that I was driving to a canyon , sliff , or mountain that was really drien and the dirt was yellow , then in my dream i saw venus flytraps and some pitcher plants on a very dry place wonder how they could survive . In my dream I saw one venus flytrap that had a very fat and big trap , I don't remember if i saw any sundews or anything else but it was pretty weird . while i was'nt cultivavting carnivorous plants i was taking care of my pets , baby chickens , my ball python , and my new addition to my pet collection , a fish called an arowana , if you would like to here about it go to , www.unoaquatic.com .

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I had a really strange dream the other night. Running through a garden store as a lady put out a tray of VFT. Running to the tray of VFT and checking them out and see that they cost 6.95 each. Than pulling out a D. Capensis. It cost $1.99.
    It's crazy but that's my dream. [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/biggrin.gif[/img]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The strange part is that I remember everything so clearly. [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/confused.gif[/img]