What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Our new babies :)

unknownclown

BoooOOOOooooo!!!!!
Hi all I just wanted to show off my new baby rabbits born last thursday on the 5th
smile.gif

10058012-975f-014000F0-.jpg

10058013-d9f7-014000F0-.jpg

Aww....

:biggrin:

They are cute!

Pat

thanks
smile.gif
believe it or not they are already trying to hop.

cool
can I have them as food for my huge Nepenthes (JOKE)
arie

Unknownclown,
Your baby bunnies are so cute! Here's a picture of a wild bunny that visits our backyard. He/she is about the size of my hand but growing fast!

bunny.jpg

Awww my GOSH they are cute! Lordy if I had those little buggers at home I'd never go to work.
smile.gif

Actually my dog looked almost exactly like that when I first saw him at 3 days old (just shorter ears).

The field bunny is cute too...so tiny.

Congrats Unknownclown. :)

Suzanne

thats a CUTE one wickedthistle! Ive never seen them look like that in the face.
smile.gif
Its adorable!

we have ones like that wild one all over, except ours stay that small, they are adorable. I love the baby bunnies up top! God. hehe, too cute, thanks for the ray of sunshine.

Agree with Flint...ray of sunshine...even though it's BLASTING HOT here at the equator, looking at those bunnies is such a joy after a tiring long day!

Thanks, you brought back a smile on my face... :biggrin:

Yup, them babies look like little puppies, cute
smile.gif

Rabbits are great, I really like them with a little olive oil and rosemary. Sorry, I`m a chef, I just had to say it.

Ha Ha Ha Ha, that is so heartless I love it. I know you were mostly teasing, but that was funny! I think I smiled bigger reading that than I did originally for the bunnies. And ya, they do look alot like puppies, I thought they were at first.

nice
smile.gif
i had to give mine away that i had for 3 years because we got a dog

Back