What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pictures of your pets

I thought it would be fun to see pictures of everyones pets, I have two cats. Here is a picture of one of them. She is 4 years old and her name is Tiny.
smile.gif

Tiny%20006.jpg

My greyhounds Bongo (in back), and Otis:

OtisBongo%20running.jpg

In my totally biased opinion, there is no better dog than a greyhound!

Capslock

Nice pix, maybe I will make some pix of my (read my mothers) pets too. we got quite a lot of pets
biggrin.gif

Greetings & happy growing,

WildFire

Here are a couple pics of my cat Mara Jade.
smile.gif

Enjoy
Steve

Mara Jade (the day I got her.. age 7 wks)
Mara Jade 2.jpg

Mara Jade doin what she does best (age 1 yr)
photo327.jpg

Aww...such cuties!  I won't be able to post any pics until I get power and access to my home computer.  Of course, my sweet boy is in my avatar, but I have some more cute ones.

Have to disagree with you Caps...there is no greater dog than a wire-haired fox terrier!  
biggrin.gif
  (Actually I do like greyhounds and wish I had one, but then again if I had every dog breed I'd like, I'd need huuuuge kennel.)  I like Heinz 57s too.  
smile.gif

I love cats too...miss having them.  Love horses.  Love animals in general.  Plants and animals go together in my opinion.  
smile.gif

Elgecko...that pic of your kitty in the sink is hilarious! Its so...cat-like.
smile.gif
They can sure find some odd places to relax.

sorry it is so big... but here are my 4 ferrets, from left: sckuliegh, rasskal, dixie and jasmine
edited%20ferret%20copy.JPG

Andrew

Here is my flock

Magoo
magoo.jpg

Jinx and Maggo
jinxmagoo.jpg

Maui
maui.jpg

Ok, here are our furry family members-
Gypsy
Gypsy.jpg

Sam
sam.jpg

Missy
Missy.jpg

Sitka
sitkaebay.jpg

Toby
toby.jpg

Darby and Taffy
darby2.jpg

Darby
darby3.jpg

hey there
this is Damien my vietnamese scolopendra subspinipes or HUGE FREAKIN CENTIPEDE!!!!  he is 8 inches long and cute as a button.  and by cute as a button i mean evil as SIN!!!
biggrin.gif

alien.gif
i also have some tarantulas perhaps i will post some pics for them too yay!!!
Picture%20100-1.jpg

*Shudder* In Malaysia I bought 2 centipedes for no reason at all....overnight I got paranoid and let them go the next morning....21 stories high
tounge.gif
(I actually let them out near the pool)

Albion..(Leopard Gecko)

http://gallery.pethobbyist.com/index.pl?photo=81711

This was in June before I got a colony...I just don't have pics of them..

Ok here it goes I hope I dont leave anybody out here well except the gerbils and the beta Im not takin pics of them.

Here is Joxer my pit pup I posted earlier man is he growing!
1365Joxer_10-07-03.JPG

And here is Alley
1365Alley_11-07-02sm.JPG

And TO'Malley It was supposed to be just O'Malley but the kid pronounced it with a "t" at the beginning. I have no idea how to spell it and havent the time to care
wink.gif

1365TO_Malley_10-07-03.jpg

Here is my male mini rex bunny Max
1365Max_7-15-02_sm0005.jpg

And his girlfriend Stormy also a mini rex

1365Stormy_10-7-03.jpg

Here is Hugs my 4'6 female columbian redtailed boa 66% het for albino
1365hugs5-22-03_001-med.jpg

And my 6'8 columbian boa male chillin in the tub
wink.gif

1365Phantom1.jpg

Here are my rats dont ask me how many I have I havent taken a head count lately they are used for food as well as pets and I also supply the pet store down the street whenever they run out they know who to call
wink.gif
I have more than what is shown here by the way.
1365rats_10-07_jpg_2.JPG

and heres the daddy rat Stuart
1365stuart1.jpg

and I think thats about it it for now
rolleyes.gif

UNC:
I thought you had a black dog too or did you give him/her away? Not meaning to be nosy or anything...
rolleyes.gif
Do not blam me it is human nature.
biggrin.gif

Travis

well my chow (the black one) ended up biting my daughter in the face twice he didnt do any permanent dammage although there is a little scar where the incisor went in. I didnt like giving him up but I obviously had no choice I cant have my kid subbing as a chew toy
sad.gif

Zach,

Great snakes! I had the priviledge of seeing a California Mtn. Kingsnake in the wild. What an amazing beast! One does not often see such vivid colors in any animal, especially in California.

Capslock

Back