What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

how old is everybody???

• Thread starter jiana54
  • Start date
biggrin.gif

I'm 27 and finishing my Ph.d. in Immunology.

I am 38 and a jack of many trades. I am a Law Enforcement Officer (and have all the schooling invloved there in), a job that fits the personality. That is I am militaristic (for the most part), of high intregrity, hot (and hard) headed, and have a habbit of stepping in to defend anyone. Might as well get paid for it.

I also have college in commercial art, and paramedic. I am a trained personal trainer. I have multiple black belts in multiple martial arts. I am also trained and a trainer in hand to hand combat and self defense. I am beginning my college in management and psychology.

Weight lifting is the foutain of youth. You look as old as you allow.

I am 14, my b-day is march 21st. I just finished with middle school/junior high, and now i'm off to high school. I can't wait for 4th of July, i got a craving for sparkler bombs and M-80's.....................

gooo what a mix!!! im 22 all ready!!!! though i still am a rocking! i am currently attending college for mechanical emgineering---> one more year left!!! i love underground music,  nearly everything from jazz-fusion to death metal, and am in the metal band forever untouched. our site is my homepage, so if you want to get your face ripped off check it out (if you dare)!!! lol
biggrin.gif

tounge.gif

Copper:
What is your Avatar suppose to be it is one of the oddest looking things
confused.gif
wink.gif

Travis
rolleyes.gif

As old as my tongue..  but a little bit older than my teeth  hehe  
wink.gif

lol j/k... I'm 31

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Travis @ July 03 2003,1:38)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Copper:
What is your Avatar suppose to be it is one of the oddest looking things  
confused.gif

wink.gif

Travis
rolleyes.gif
[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
read her signature. it is a dragon tearing through a wall, the spikes are claws lol

Thanks Spec. It is easy to see on the motorcycle. I thought it was easy to see in the avatar, but I knew what to look for.
confused.gif

I am 34.
born in the coolest year to be born, 1969.
because technically I was born in the 60's (but dont remember any of it&#33
wink.gif
which was much cooler than being born in the 70's.. but I was only 10 years old in 1979, so I basically MISSED the entire dreadfull culture of the 1970's! I was blissfully unaware of Disco and the hideious fashions!
Then I was a teenager all through the 80's, which was very cool (musically)

(all you "kids" today who are into Disco..what are you THINKING?!
wink.gif
smile.gif
the 70's were the lowest point in western civilization!
rolleyes.gif
)
(im serious! but joking at the same time..)

graduated from Highschool in '87 and went to College (SUNY New Paltz, in the Catskills) for Photography (major) and Georgaphy (minor),.
Today I am a Research Scientist at Eastman Kodak.

Scot

Hi All,

45 here! And the 70's were not that bad. Remember, besides Disco -- which is GREAT for dancing! -- there was BRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCE Springsteen and it doesn't get better than that. Plus the 70's were alot less commerialized than the 80's and certainly freer and more fun than the 21st century has been -- life wasn't all about money, SUV's, the stock market, war, the deadly disease of the month, religion, tax breaks for millionaires, outrageously priced homes and schools and the privatizing for profit of anything and everything that will sell.
I graduated from high school in 1976.

Bobby

I'm going to post on this topic as I'm still trying to get comfortable with age. LOL! So let me try to type this...uhh..thirty-one. There; no numbers. <sigh>

I'm a systems admin for a N. California school district. But only because I was starving to death as a photographer.

cheers!
chris

Back