13 as well!
    :biggrin: :smile: :biggrin: :smile: :biggrin: :smile: :biggrin: :smile:
    14 in September.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey RamPuppy,
    About that 40+ and disposable income, kids in college and high school, they dispose of my income for me before I even realize I have it.

Cheers

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Like Jack Benny that stayed at 39, I stay at 29 and will be 29 again this August :wink:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    14/15 in june

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am 20, I'll be drunk October 3rd. LOL. Occupation wise, I work for Americorps in the eCorps division. http://ecorps.wildtech.org/
    Privately, I am a hacker, openly, I am a student working on getting MCSE and "officially" getting my A+ and NetPlus, maybe CISCO eventually, but I don't see why I need it.I am scared to death of the MCSE tests. This stuff is hard when you don't do it for a living yet. I think the connection between us geeks and CP's is the fact that we have an amazing knack at falling in love with the incredibly quirky things of the world. Star Trek is a good example here, alot of geeks like Star Trek, we find the barage of techno babble interesting and challenging, then there are nerds that are all caught up in the mellow drama of the show and watch every episode, I'm not saying that is a bad thing you guys, I just can't do it. I am much more caught up in the Star Wars saga. Anyways back to my point though, CP's are, by their very nature, quite odd and quirky, a plant that eats bugs! How toyetic is that? It is like a battle of the genus', facinating to me and many other geeks that just love having weird stuff to show people that come over. Well, that's my 25 cent psycho-anylasys.

jonas
    hi my name is jonas, im new here.

im 15 years old. im single, im happy...life is good.

my sister is jiana54.....:shocked::shocked:

JoeC
    Well...a reply seems like the thing to do, so I suppose Ill join in. Im 19, 20 in august. I manage a technical service department at a local pc store http://www.cpdist.com
    at which ive worked for about 5years....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes, for the geek thing. I like bugs. And plants. But I dont let people know. Only my best friends... Ya gotta pretend to be cool ya know!!!