What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

how old is everybody???

• Thread starter jiana54
  • Start date
I can't believe NG is 15!! LOL!!

(Don't ask me why, I just find it funny!
smile.gif
)

Anyway, I just turned 20 in February.

Joel

what made me laugh was he said 15 an he said he is really 14 :eek:

i kenw he was 15 but then he said technically 14 =D

You may laugh over my age but you may not laugh over my superior knowledge of Nepenthes.
smile.gif
And I wouldn't be laughing Stefano or that Sphagnum moss may stay in the bog.
wink.gif
Joel, keep on lughing and I'll send my Rajah after you. :cheesy:

XXVI

NOOOOOOO

HEY im 14 im turning 15 in august

and im catching up to your nepenthes knowledge
smile.gif

14 will be 15 in september

I did not know that there were a lot of teens that liked carnivorous I thouht I was the only one

I'll give you a clue. Nobody guessed! Come one! It's a game! The song is sampled in Destiny's Child's Bootylicious (my theme song, of course!)

Parasuco-Patience...I am thinking....please not give it away.

Well, my guess is from 14 to 19. I will have to say you R 17 years old. This is a guess since I was trying to recall the song but had no luck. I would like to know how you get a # from that song when U do decide to reveal your age, Parasuco
smile.gif
. Thanks for buzzing brain :biggrin:.

The song is by Stevie Nicks, Its called Edge of... Oh dammit, I think I smell something burning, brb. BTW I'm going up north now for seventeen years so I wont be able to answer this... See ya'll soon!

O' sure! Thanks alot!
smile.gif
Or are you 17 or are you going because your birthday is this weekend in witch you will be 18?
wink.gif

i'm 29 years old, not too young, but not too old

Youth is a quality, once you have it, you never lose it.

Tamlin at 50

seems I could be the father of the forum
I'm 53
so good day kids
arie

Was that a joke or are you going North for 17+ years Parasuco? And Stefano, you will NEVER defeat my Nepenthes knowledge! *Evil maneachail laugh*

Well, I remember Rawhide; infact loved those Saturday Afternoon Westerns, my favorite was Sky King. I also remember Red Skelton and Lawrence Welk (my grandma made me watch those). So how old do you think that makes me? LOL

Your as young as you feel, so my body may be 48, but the rest of me is still growing up.

Hey, I go over to my Grandmamas and I always seem to go when the Lawrence Welk show is on. I always tell my grandma my favorate song is "Goodnight, Fare Well" and it is the last song.

Back