What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help!

Hello,
     I haven't put any of my plants into dormancy yet, will
this kill them? I want to put them into dormancy today, but
my cleary's 336 hasn't arrived from petflytrap yet
sad.gif
sad.gif
sad.gif
sad.gif

can I substitute physan 20 for the cleary's 336? I need to know soon so my plants don't die!
mad.gif

EASY KILLER
tounge.gif
wink.gif

Did you ready throught the dormancy thread? You should check it out.
But I really don't think you'll kill them. You're only about a week (maybe two) late. Does it kill you to go to bed late? No. You just sleep a little late, that's all.
tounge.gif
smile.gif

You know, not all of us here live and die by fungiside. If you have a small collection and can remember to check your plants once a month you're not likely to have an out of controle fungi problem. Just pack them up now and spray them when you can.

i do not use fungicide or superthrive. infact I never have. i do the old fashion way
wink.gif

Hey spec,
I dont use fungicied eighther, but I may get some for emergency cases. The plants should be fine, Just make sure you compensate for the lost time, and extend it farther in the spring. You arent to far behind schedual, Just as long as they get about 3-4 months is good.

See ya
Cole

Back