User Tag List

Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Digital camera...good pics, low low price?

Moderator Schmoderator Fluorescent fluorite, England PlantAKiss's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My current camera is good...its an Olympus. But my next camera will be a Nikon. They are really a standout for good color and macro ability. However, they are pricey. But great for a camera you will have a long time.

Suzanne
    "Fox terriers are born with about four times as much original sin in them as other dogs." - Jerome K. Jerome

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I use an "Epson PhotoPC 600". It takes great pics for me, and it can macro and zoom at the same time, for close up pics!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mine is a Kodak DX3600, it was around $150 at Christmas, AFAIR. It's a bit "old" but was reviewed by Consumer Reports and they thought it took clearer pics than several cameras with much higher megapixels. I bet it can be found very cheap now because it's an earlier model.

On the megapixel issue, i don't think most people will really use anything over 2 unless they are going to publish or something. I usually keep mine on the 900x600 setting, and end up cropping and resizing to put pics up online, anyway.

If you want to see the kind of pics it takes, check out the photos on NECPS, because i took most of them with it.

If you want to know more, let me know.
    There's no 'a' in perlite.

My Growlist
    NECPS.org - New England CP growers unite!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12