What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

!THE AVATAR CONTEST!

• Thread starter RamPuppy
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

RamPuppy

Petflytrap is Going to Give SOMEONE a plant of their choice from our inventory!

Heres the Contest Rules!

1) Admins (me) and Mods are not eligable.
2) You Avatar must NOT be copyrighted material that you do not own, it must be original, and yours!  (Pictures, Art, Flash, Shockwave, You name it, as long as it's yours.)
3) Do not  change your avatar during the contest.
4) All Avatars mus conform the the standard of behavior expected at petflytrap, i.e. no vulgarity, so on so forth.

How the Contest will work:

Post ONE TIME in this THREAD (Reply to this post) between now, and Next Thursday (June 26th).  You do not need to put any text in your post, we just need all the submitted avatars in one place where we can look at them.  A moderator will move the topic into the moderator forum on the 27th, (where only we can talk) and over the next few days and we will choose a total of TEN (10) avatars to present to a community vote. Y OU CHOOSE THE WINNER!

We will place the poll up as part of our July Announcements, and the poll will be open until July 15th, when the Poll will be closed by the mods.  Whoever is in the lead as of 12AM CST July 16th, will be our winner.

A petflytrap employee will contact you, find out what type of plant you want, and if it's in our inventory, we'll give it to you for free!

Have fun everyone!

Oh, and all the usual legal mumbo jumbo that goes along with contests, such as we reserve the right to do this and that, go here, go there, say this, say that, and change things.  (Was that general enough?
smile.gif
)

Ok, Get at it!

Looks like I will be changing my avator soon
wink.gif

Oh, and my current avator (
badassbuddy_com-ilovecandy.gif
) came from another website, but is not copyrighted, so I won't use it. (PM me if you want the link)

oh what the heck... I'll post mine as well.

Though I would like to point out that this
MaehemBanButtonsmall.jpg
was going to be my avitar, but it's too big...<pout>

Here is mine though I don't know how to make it into an avatar.
sad.gif

CP_Poster.JPG

Check out the avatar introduction thread, it tells you how to re-size it, and then you will go into your profile, and just put in the HTML address.

Since it's an avatar contest, it's not fair for us to judge anything that isn't in an 'avatar' status. Sorry!
sad.gif

Aw, what the heck... why not?

Funny, Maehem... i thought yours was a DNA testing tray with fluorescent markers. Never occured to me it was your name.
rolleyes.gif

eplants, I just bumped it, so it should be near the top of page one.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Post ONE TIME in this forum between now, and Next Thursday (June 26th).  You do not need to put any text in your post, we just need all the submitted avatars in one place where we can look at them.  [/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>

Sorry I'm a little confused. Do you want us to reply to this topic as an entry, or post in General Discussions as an entry. Does this post count as my entry? I hope not. I'm going to change my avatar soon.

Thanks,
Mike
smile.gif

EDIT: Do I get brownie points for using the words "PFT ROCKS!" in my avatar ? j/k
wink.gif

tounge.gif

Monkeyman, once you change your avator it will change in all of your previous posts too, so dont worry
smile.gif

Yes, Reply to this post, and what spec says is true, same with sigs. When up update either, it updates universally.

What the heck, maybe mine will scare a win out'a ya!  
wink.gif

BTW, that's actually me in that picture (the figure, not the dragon, lol)

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (scottychaos @ June 20 2003,07:25)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">ok, here is mine!
smile.gif

Scot[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
scot, what's that green glow in the dark stuff on your sig?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back