Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Cobra Lily - Darlingtonia Californica

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey All:

We now have the Cobra Lily - Darlingtonia Californica available here to our forum members first! We're about to announce them on our commercial site... but thoght we'd give you all the first shot at them.

WE have about 100 available.. For the forum members, they'll be &#363.50 each - when they go on the site.. they'll be between 5 and 7 dollars each.

If you're interested, contact me at pcrane@**********.com!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    awesome i have been wanting one for soooo long,this is just a sign that pft.com is getting bigger and better at what they do the best [img]http://www.**********.com/iBhtml/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif[/img]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How big are they? Im interested no matter what.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well guys, should I get one? I am succesfully growing heliamphora in my terrarium... but I have killed every darlingtona I have ever had... I am thinking about trying one more time...

Moderator Schmoderator Fluorescent fluorite, England PlantAKiss's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I alllllmost bought a cobra lily the other day at Lowes...felt sorry for it all squashed in a cup. I finally put it back. Later I kinda regretted it after seeing Arie's photo again.

Maybe I will give another one a try. Like Ram, I've killed the 2 I tried.

Hmmmmm....

Hey Ram...how 'bout we each get one and see who kills it the fastest?? I'M KIDDING!!! :biggrin:

Suzanne

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Don't worry Rampuppy, you'll get the hang of it!!! I already killed my first Cobra Lily.

BoooOOOOooooo!!!!! unknownclown's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey Phil or Jeff which type do you have the plain green or green with the red "tongues"? Sorry I'm not up on thier technical names for each one.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd say definitely get one. Maybe this time it will do OK. I bought a darlingtonia a year ago (a big one), then read in the CP FAQ something to the effect 'enjoy how it looks now, it will likely die'. It didn't die, it grew like a weed. In the course of the first year it sent up two very nice sized off shoots and a third small one. Only thing I did was put it under lights in a water tray in the basement and put distilled H20 ice on it every night (well almost every night). This is my favorite CP plant in my collection.

Maybe it is just that some people are good with certain plants. Myself... Droseria seem to kick my A&#36&#36.

Just my &#360.02.

D. Buck.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast