What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Uk ordering

• Thread starter dave2150
  • Start date
Last spring/summer I wanted to order some plants from this website, but they did not deliver to the UK.

I tried again just now, and on the billing info it says country, and UK is listed there.

Does this mean I can order plants and equipment from this site ??

PFT don't export plants outside of the USA, the hassle and cost of Phytosanitary Certificates, Cites etc doesn't make it worthwhile.

Vic.
Cambridgeshire, UK

Thanks for the reply.

I would not order live plants from here anyway, i fear that by the time the plants reach the UK they will be all dead.

What I wanted to do is order bulbs, is this possible ?
Or do PFT not send anything to the UK ?

Anyone here know if I can order Equipment such as soil, and bulbs for delivery to the UK ?

Bulbs might be different to sending live plants, and not need so much documentation ?
confused.gif

Hi Dave

What plants are you looking at buying from PFT? You can get most of the plants in the UK now. Try visiting the CPUK Forum and posting a message on the sales and wants page. There are also many UK nurseries which are listed on the site.

Thanks for the reply Alvin.  
smile.gif

I want to buy some green dragons. I ordered a few Vft's from Andy (the guy from devon) which was the South West Giant which I was really pleased with.

He did not carry the Green Dragons though  
sad.gif

Yeah, Green Dragons are very hard to find in Britain
confused.gif

Try emailing Mike King, he usually has lots of VFTs for sale which are not listed on his for sale list.

Thanks for the info, I will contact Mike King soon
biggrin.gif

Can I order things like peat moss and bulbs from PFT ?
Maybe Bulbs are different from live plants ?!?
confused.gif

Back