Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I'm leaving

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] ]Well, anyways, I got home last night at EXACTLY midnight. I looked at all the plants, and, what the bloody pain all the VFT seedlings are... DEAD.
    Aww [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html312/non-cgi/emoticons/sad.gif[/img]

Strangely this bummed me out more than my $1400 car bill. I think I need therapy.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    you sure that plant is a leuco red that was mislableed cobra lily FTG . if it was in a vase then you got an s. x judith hindle , there beens some new plants going round being mislabeled cobra lily and sold in vase .

apple rings.. what more can i say? FlytrapGurl's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh my... really? Then I have a Judith Hindle... hm... niiice...
    Liquid Plummer
    Warning: Do not reuse the bottle to store beverages.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    BTW, I brought the minors to Rockledge Gardens yesterday and the guy diagnosed it as scale. He gave me... what's the name of it.. um... Pyrethrin! Yeah, that's it... it's a more organic, more safe bug killer that he said is better for the more sensitive plants such as this. He said to mix one teaspoon in a gallon of water and spray the plants with it twice, two weeks apart and that should rid the plants of it. I've sprayed them for the first time today, along with the venosa. We'll just see how this goes...
    Liquid Plummer

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry to hear that ftg
    [img]http://home.**********.com/users/pondboy/Neps/Neps%20sig..JPG[/img]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Okay, an update for y'all. It's now been two weeks since the first application, so it's time for the second application now.. I CAN'T FIND THE SPRAY BOTTLE WITH THE MIXTURE IN IT!!! GAH!!!!! *panics*

Anyway.. I'll find it... I hope... *sigh* But the minors look... they... they look... better... but... *looks at them from every possible angle and a few impossible ones*... there's nothing different.. or maybe it's because nothing is crawling around on them anymore, just sitting there... and there MIGHT be a couple green spots that were infected before.. oh well... THEY'RE NOT DEAD YET! [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html312/non-cgi/emoticons/cool.gif[/img]

But I'm afraid the venosa is done for... NOOOOO!!!! I've had that darned huge thing for soo long... it got soo big... *sinks into corner and sobs*
    Liquid Plummer

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I hate scale.......I going to try drowning them this spring......plant won't mind submersion and neither will I!

Oh you can pick the scale insects off by hand or with a small twig and wash the leaves with a dilute soap soloution(I have done this many times) just don't spill and flush out any spillage with deionized water asap.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123