What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I'm leaving

Okay, an update for y'all. It's now been two weeks since the first application, so it's time for the second application now.. I CAN'T FIND THE SPRAY BOTTLE WITH THE MIXTURE IN IT!!! GAH!!!!! *panics*

Anyway.. I'll find it... I hope... *sigh* But the minors look... they... they look... better... but... *looks at them from every possible angle and a few impossible ones*... there's nothing different.. or maybe it's because nothing is crawling around on them anymore, just sitting there... and there MIGHT be a couple green spots that were infected before.. oh well... THEY'RE NOT DEAD YET!
cool.gif

But I'm afraid the venosa is done for... NOOOOO!!!! I've had that darned huge thing for soo long... it got soo big... *sinks into corner and sobs*

I hate scale.......I going to try drowning them this spring......plant won't mind submersion and neither will I!

Oh you can pick the scale insects off by hand or with a small twig and wash the leaves with a dilute soap soloution(I have done this many times) just don't spill and flush out any spillage with deionized water asap.

Back