What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thanks pingman!

adnedarn

I'm growing CPs in the Desert of Tucson, Az
Admin
well, it must had been 2 weeks ago now that I had a visit with pingman (Joseph). he was kind enough to trade me some Huernia barbata for some cps. well that and the agreement that if I come across anything interesting I will share with him
smile.gif
. anyway just wanted to say that I had a great visit. lasted 5 hours if I remember correctly. he was very informative and had allot to say all I could do is sit and listen. even when I wanted to talk I wouldn't just cause I wanted to hear more of what he had to say. this was my first face to face conversation I have ever had about cps. it kinda seemed like we both were short for time that day. I have no doubt that some day another visit will take place. again, thank you for taking time away from all of your hobbies to visit with me. it was a great pleasure!
later,
Andrew
p.s. all the plants are doing GREAT!!
pss I even planted 5 of the seeds on 10/24/02. and just now I remembered to check... guess what??!! YUP! I have 1 seedling of Byblis liniflora!!!!
biggrin.gif
smile.gif
biggrin.gif
woohoo!!!!!

Back