What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Holy crap

• Thread starter Guest
  • Start date
G

Yeesh. I'm finaly back. It has been so long, and way too many posts to read. I wouldn't be surprised if no one noticed I was gone though
sad.gif
. Anyways, I must spend a couple of hours catching up. Laters.

Gee,
And I was just thinking to myself "what ever happened to Ragnarok?"
tounge.gif
wink.gif

Welcome back, I hope all is well with your and your plants!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Welcome back, I hope all is well with your and your plants![/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>

Unfortunately, I'd sayt no. Because of problems with my mother, I've had to move to San Diego California on the last minute. So, it will take a while for my plants to get here, and I'm woried about my plants (mostly Nepenthes). My dad has a small apartment, and a small closet I can use for plants. He doesnt have much window space iether. The small closet is an odd shape too, so I dont know if mymetal halide light would work so well. AND!, my dad has no yard, so getting even a miniature greenhouse is out of the question. Please help me.

Nath,

hope your plants arrive to you in good condition. you said sometime ago that things with your mom wasn't working out. good to see you back again thu. with the conditions you have now to set up your plants i would just do what ever you could do to creat a suitable enivorment for them even if space is tight.

hope things work out ok where your at now

Nathaniel

whatever the obstacles may be, I'm sure that you can overcome them.
smile.gif

thanx guys. It's nice to be back with friends
smile.gif

Back